Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

ok so i have this idea if there like this multiverse of all the characters in beyblade. i would quote the person but i forgot which thread it was in. big sad Unhappy

so basically if the burst bladers or protagonists went to like the metal universe there beyblades would change. instead of them bursting, they can no longer do that and they have a lot of metal in the bey. if the metal bladers went to the burst universe, there beys can now burst and have less metal. so how is this idea???
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Kris is the team owner. Valt is the team Leader/Captain

Wasn’t Silas the captain at some point or was he just one of those motivational speakers?

For a brief period. Just for an episode.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wasn’t Silas the captain at some point or was he just one of those motivational speakers?

For a brief period. Just for an episode.
It was for 3-5 episode or so
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No silas was at some point the reserve

Silas is cool

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: For a brief period. Just for an episode.

Silas was captian for few eps
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: For a brief period. Just for an episode.

I don't think it was that long. Just for the battle against Daigo's team. Valt was made acting Captain for the match against Gasham and remained Captain.
EarthHelios who would win,

Shu vrs Aiga and Free
Valt vrs Ranjrio and rantaro
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: EarthHelios who would win,

Shu vrs Aiga and Free

Shu
Valt
Bruh i don't think they can win by themselves.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: EarthHelios who would win,

Shu vrs Aiga and Free

Shu
Valt

Whats ur favorite fan fic?
Kai and Dranzer did all they could in order to beat Brooklyn. Dang I never ever have I seen someone get back on their feet after numerous attacks
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai and Dranzer did all they could in order to beat Brooklyn. Dang I never ever have I seen someone get back on their feet after numerous attacks

cough cough cough, Ryuga?
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai and Dranzer did all they could in order to beat Brooklyn. Dang I never ever have I seen someone get back on their feet after numerous attacks

cough cough cough, Ryuga?

That guy held his own. He only got knocked out 1 time
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: cough cough cough, Ryuga?

That guy held his own. He only got knocked out 1 time

I think maybe two
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That guy held his own. He only got knocked out 1 time

I think maybe two

The 2nd time was when he was already defeated
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I think maybe two

The 2nd time was when he was already defeated

That was the most emotional, saddest battle in all of beyblade histroy
Im hyped to see what will happen this episode.
The Blading Legends of BC Sol are duking it out so it promises to be a great battle, I just can't predict how this is going to go with any certainty.
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The Blading Legends of BC Sol are duking it out so it promises to be a great battle, I just can't predict how this is going to go with any certainty.

Personally I think that they will use the duo move to just beat both Free and Silas at the same time by burst.
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  6:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The Blading Legends of BC Sol are duking it out so it promises to be a great battle, I just can't predict how this is going to go with any certainty.

Personally I think that they will use the duo move to just beat both Free and Silas at the same time by burst.

I'm waiting so much for the episode to come! I really want to watch burst....