Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Can we talk about the fact Ray's hair is sooooo long!
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Can we talk about the fact Ray's hair is sooooo long!

ma boi
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: CX0ZPOU.jpg][/font]
It's not just me boi Max, ray nah nah. Its "my boys the bladebreakers"
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It's not just me boi Max, ray nah nah. Its "my boys the bladebreakers"

Tru tru tru
Like there is no other legend team like them. Heck there one of a kind
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:07 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Pentagon eyes

Tiger eyes
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: A9fi6iZ.jpg][/font]
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Tiger eyes
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: A9fi6iZ.jpg][/font]

Anyone else notice the Bruce Lee game of death theme?
Lee copied Tiger Claw yet its a weaker version of Ray's Tiger Claw
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Tiger eyes

Anyone else notice the Bruce Lee game of death theme?
True. He has good taste.
[Image: game-of-death.jpg]
Hmm Ray is sus now. So we have a beyblade Bruce Lee now?
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Tiger eyes

Actually I've seen denki kaminari wear this on pinterest
Yo Ray cant be a impostor Unhappy! He is the White Tiger!
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Tala and Kai
[Image: In7PFoF.jpg]
[Image: ZVttMor.jpg]

The Wolf and The Phoenix nice!
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Tala and Kai
[Image: In7PFoF.jpg]
[Image: ZVttMor.jpg]

The Wolf and The Phoenix nice!
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: p1Rjqr9.jpg][/font]
Yeah why is it funny that the season is called G-Revolution and the team is also called G-Revolutions.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah why is it funny that the season is called G-Revolution and the team is also called G-Revolutions.

G revolution had good plot
Tag Team Tournament pulling Battleship Cruise and Battle Island on us
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tag Team Tournament pulling Battleship Cruise and Battle Island on us

remeber the china beyblade chimapionships in Mfb Metal Fury?
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:01 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tag Team Tournament pulling Battleship Cruise and Battle Island on us

remeber the china beyblade chimapionships in Mfb Metal Fury?

China world championships? lol you mean the Tormuyon Tournament which Aguma and Bao won.
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:01 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: remeber the china beyblade chimapionships in Mfb Metal Fury?

China world championships? lol you mean the Tormuyon Tournament which Aguma and Bao won.

Yes I didn't remember the exact name

Aguma clapped Gingka because Bao stoped him. Or otherwise, Gingka would of clapped them
Aguma took out both Gingka and Yuki and Bao as well. Same thing for Lane against Lui, Drum and Shu maybe
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: remeber the china beyblade chimapionships in Mfb Metal Fury?

Or in other words, that time where Beylin Temple got curbstomped by their other branch?