Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Why can’t aiga use “iNfiNiTe bUsTeR”! WHY IS NO ONE USING SPECIAL MOVES
Aiger doesn't have what it takes to beat a villain
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What’s there to be humiliated about?

Well people like aiga or ranjiro when they lose to someone, it looks really bad, especially ranjiro when he kept losing in front of his friends in turbo but I don’t mind now in sparking

How? They lost to Hyuga and Hikaru simply because they didn’t think that the twin strike would happen (in fact their strategy was really good), they lost to Shu and Lane because they focused too much on Lane and not Shu. Overall their loses were justified.
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:52 PM)GalaxyLord555 Wrote: AIger goes mad when he loses he needs to mature a bit and be proud that he put up a good fight

I mean..........losing still sucks tho
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:52 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Why can’t aiga use “iNfiNiTe bUsTeR”! WHY IS NO ONE USING SPECIAL MOVES

EXACTLY WHY DIDNT AIGA OR RANJIRO USE THERE SPECIAL MOVES LAST EPISODE
I mean there is at least one blader in the whole saga who has beated a villain but Im not about to name him
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Well people like aiga or ranjiro when they lose to someone, it looks really bad, especially ranjiro when he kept losing in front of his friends in turbo but I don’t mind now in sparking

How? They lost to Hyuga and Hikaru simply because they didn’t think that the twin strike would happen (in fact their strategy was really good), they lost to Shu and Lane because they focused too much on Lane and not Shu. Overall their loses were justified.

What? I didn’t say it wasn’t a awesome battle! I jus said I didn’t like seeing ranjiro lose so much in turbo
I agree with you there it does suck. BUT BE PROUD
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean there is at least one blader in the whole saga who has beated a villain but Im not about to name him

Valt? To hearts?
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: A loss is a loss in my book

oH wAs tHAt a qUotE
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:54 PM)GalaxyLord555 Wrote: I agree with you there it does suck. BUT BE PROUD

NAH- jk lol
Nah Im taking bout the major ones like how Gingka beated Diablo Nemesis or how Kai beated Zeus
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Im taking bout the major ones like how Gingka beated Diablo Nemesis or how Kai beated Zeus

THAT BEYBLADE WASNT real to me!
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:54 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: A loss is a loss in my book

oH wAs tHAt a qUotE

Yep lol
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:55 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Im taking bout the major ones like how Gingka beated Diablo Nemesis or how Kai beated Zeus

THAT BEYBLADE WASNT real to me!

gingka only defeted nemesis with power of whole world of mfb
Kai vs. Brooklyn is the best mid season antagonist vs. antagonist fight I have ever seen unlike other battles
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai vs. Brooklyn is the best mid season antagonist vs. antagonist fight I have ever seen unlike other battles
Fo- for- for a second there I thought Brooklyn was the protagonist
I know it says that Brooklyn is just a recurring character but he honestly was the final boss of G-revolution. Kai getting mad and pushing himself and also showing his beyspirit best thing I have seen of Kai
(Jan. 11, 2021  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know it says that Brooklyn is just a recurring character but he honestly was the final boss of G-revolution. Kai getting mad and pushing himself and also showing his beyspirit best thing I have seen of Kai

Wait who was the enemy of the first season
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How? They lost to Hyuga and Hikaru simply because they didn’t think that the twin strike would happen (in fact their strategy was really good), they lost to Shu and Lane because they focused too much on Lane and not Shu. Overall their loses were justified.

What? I didn’t say it wasn’t a awesome battle! I jus said I didn’t like seeing ranjiro lose so much in turbo

I think you need to learn to clear up your words a little bit or learn when to post. No offense or anything, but when you say “ Well people like aiga or ranjiro when they lose to someone, it looks really bad” and we’re discussing sparking it sounds like you are talking about sparking (especially with Ranjiro and Aiga on a tag team). The right time to post this would be when the talk has shifted to something like mfb or sometime when sparking is less talked about.
The antagonist of the first season was Kai's grandfather Voltaire Hiwatari and Boris
(Jan. 11, 2021  5:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: What? I didn’t say it wasn’t a awesome battle! I jus said I didn’t like seeing ranjiro lose so much in turbo

I think you need to learn to clear up your words a little bit or learn when to post. No offense or anything, but when you say “ Well people like aiga or ranjiro when they lose to someone, it looks really bad” and we’re discussing sparking it sounds like you are talking about sparking (especially with Ranjiro and Aiga on a tag team). The right time to post this would be when the talk has shifted to something like mfb or sometime when sparking is less talked about.

Ohhhhh sorrry 6Jupiter5 brother😎😎 I’ll make sure to be sure of that next time!
Ray getting Driger from Tao was very nice