Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 11, 2021  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Season 6 better not do some sort of carp again

Lol ITS IMPOSSIBLE AT THIS POINT IF WE WENT BACK TO VALT WE STILL BE FIGHTING RANTARO
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:43 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: shu popps out with villian plot power

How many times do I have to tell people Shu isn't a villain!!!

Lol I meant SHU BECOMES A VILLIAN
Ugh Im not even choosing who wins this tournament. In fact I wasn't even on anyone's side to begin with.
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:44 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lol sparking feels less like the new generation vs the legends and more like the LEGENDS vs the Annoying new generation GETTING IN THEIR WAY

Honestly no offense, but I don’t think I always understand what your saying but I think you’re on to something here. They really are legitimately annoying and the fact that only 3 characters are new gen just feels dumb.
valt even though Imma fan he is going to probably loose against Shu
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:43 PM)Pixi Wrote: but shu isnt evil tho ._.

I want him to be one

Not going to happen and that would be such a regression of his character.
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh Im not even choosing who wins this tournament. In fact I wasn't even on anyone's side to begin with.

I just like how aiga and ranjiro didn’t look humiliated when they lost EVEN THOUGH I STILL HATE IT
The writers hate Aiga and Ranjiro (Note this is a joke)
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:48 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh Im not even choosing who wins this tournament. In fact I wasn't even on anyone's side to begin with.

I just like how aiga and ranjiro didn’t look humiliated when they lost EVEN THOUGH I STILL HATE IT

What’s there to be humiliated about?
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:44 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lol sparking feels less like the new generation vs the legends and more like the LEGENDS vs the Annoying new generation GETTING IN THEIR WAY

Honestly no offense, but I don’t think I always understand what your saying but I think you’re on to something here. They really are legitimately annoying and the fact that only 3 characters are new gen just feels dumb.

Lol it’s becuz I REALLY don’t feel like THESE GUYS ARE THE PROTAGANISTS LOL
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The writers hate Aiga and Ranjiro (Note this is a joke)

the writers probably hate all returning characters ngl
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:49 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The writers hate Aiga and Ranjiro (Note this is a joke)

Now that's a big OOF
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:49 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Yes but I had like Free
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hopefully they dont lose anymore

they will
Lane getting angry was the best thing that could happen to Lane
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:48 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I just like how aiga and ranjiro didn’t look humiliated when they lost EVEN THOUGH I STILL HATE IT

What’s there to be humiliated about?

Well people like aiga or ranjiro when they lose to someone, it looks really bad, especially ranjiro when he kept losing in front of his friends in turbo but I don’t mind now in sparking
Bruh stop focusing on 1 legend focus on others too!
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh stop focusing on 1 legend focus on others too!

NO THEY LOOK COOL! NOT MY FAVS THO!
AIger goes mad when he loses he needs to mature a bit and be proud that he put up a good fight