Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 08, 2021  4:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah Beigoma Academy is a legend club too! Wow Im dumb lol

Yeah one of the greatest groups of all time.

Do you think Brave will break
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah Beigoma Academy is a legend club too! Wow Im dumb lol

Yeah one of the greatest groups of all time.

why would brave break lol?
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:05 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah one of the greatest groups of all time.

why would brave break lol?

I don't know but I think Lane and Shu vs Valt and Rantaro will happen so I hope it doesn't happen
Prediction time lets goooooooooo

Episode 45: Hikaru and Hyuga vs Dante and Lui
Normal animation

Episode 46: Hikaru and Hyuga vs Dante and Lui round 2
Above average animation
im really hoping drum and lui can pull a W here
What is your favorite battle in all of beyblade?
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:52 PM)Pixi Wrote: im really hoping drum and lui can pull a W here

Antagonist powers (dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun)
There are alot of awesome battles from each saga but I think the word that describes them all is Intense
Seems that Spryzen accidentally hits Lucius which causes Limit Break The End, knocking Dragon and Luinor away.
It would be seriously funny if Spryzen ends up bursting from that hit it got in the preview
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It would be seriously funny if Spryzen ends up bursting from that hit it got in the preview

i will be laughing so hard if that happens
Not sure why I post this gif but whatever
[Image: 4mq72l.gif]
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It would be seriously funny if Spryzen ends up bursting from that hit it got in the preview

We actually see Spriggan fly out of the stadium meaning it’s either a ring out or just a really hard hit.
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm wonder why Shu used Right Rotation

I doubt it really matters what rotation he uses.
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:52 PM)Pixi Wrote: im really hoping drum and lui can pull a W here

Antagonist powers (dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun)

dang Unhappy
Valt and Rantaro dont have what it takes to defeat Shu and Lane
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt and Rantaro dont have what it takes to defeat Shu and Lane

oNlY tHe bRoS cAn dO thAt
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:08 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt and Rantaro dont have what it takes to defeat Shu and Lane

oNlY tHe bRoS cAn dO thAt

Exactly I dont get it where people even think that. Like you got 2 of the strongest sparking beys there is
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:08 PM)Pixi Wrote: oNlY tHe bRoS cAn dO thAt

Exactly I dont get it where people even think that. Like you got 2 of the strongest sparking beys there is

I mean there is a chance shu and lane can be defeated. I mean eventually Valt will surpass or be equal to shu and lane
Valt is the strongest blader there is but surely enough he doesnt have the chance to beat Shu or Lane. Technically speaking since Lucifer The End is basically the strongest both anime and manga wise
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is the strongest blader there is but surely enough he doesnt have the chance to beat Shu or Lane. Technically speaking since Lucifer The End is basically the strongest both anime and manga wise

Lucifer the End's strong but u never know that Valt might become stronger. You never Know. The writers will decide and I think that Valt will SURPASS shu
lol I told you Valt is the strongest there is obviously no one has dethroned him. Im just saying LTE and World Sprigggan are stronger than Brave Valkyrie and Glide ragnaruk
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I told you Valt is the strongest there is obviously no one has dethroned him. Im just saying LTE and World Sprigggan are stronger than Brave Valkyrie and Glide ragnaruk

That MIGHT NOT BE TRUE! The writers might make valt win! but Rantaro's weak so its basically two-one battle
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I told you Valt is the strongest there is obviously no one has dethroned him. Im just saying LTE and World Sprigggan are stronger than Brave Valkyrie and Glide ragnaruk

That MIGHT NOT BE TRUE! The writers might make valt win! but Rantaro's weak so its basically two-one battle

No one can win a 2 v 1 battle