Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 07, 2021  2:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: All right time for some great bladers from each saga

Alright this is my updated list of the great bladers from each saga
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is annoying when he does that

(Jan. 07, 2021  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  2:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: All right time for some great bladers from each saga

Alright this is my updated list of the great bladers from each saga

Yes u put ryuga in it but WHY DID U POT WORM RAGO IN IT
rago is better wow
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: rago is better wow

nah he ain't.
Rago is theoretically stronger than Gingka and Ryuga
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rago is theoretically stronger than Gingka and Ryuga

Yes true
yes he is way better
not gingka but better than ryuga
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: triangle shu
[Image: 9XrqeR1lShV_Ze-0PyLHTvJ1hf1a2mCljj3Tbuzv...Qm4yI=s152]

Huh? Shu is flexible lol
no she is not

I meant he my bad stupid spelling
I mean Shu when he pulls of Crux Boost you can see his twist
aiger jumps the highest
Well if your not counting the boost moves then yes. But otherwise Valt takes the record for leaping the highest in burst
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well if your not counting the boost moves then yes. But otherwise Valt takes the record for leaping the highest in burst

brave sword is insane
But when Valt and Rantaro face off Shu and Lane they will not win
hopefully valt dies in battle
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But when Valt and Rantaro face off Shu and Lane they will not win

they might because of plot power. I'mean eventually valt will get better/equal to shu at one point
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But when Valt and Rantaro face off Shu and Lane they will not win

only the bros can do that because....idk?
What the heck is it with plot power? Dont you know Valt cannot take on two beys at once? We have seen that before in Lui and Drums battle
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What the heck is it with plot power? Dont you know Valt cannot take on two beys at once? We have seen that before in Lui and Drums battle

because plot convenience probs
Dont fool yourself Lane still has his tricks and so does Shu if you get what I mean