Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 07, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson the underdog who rose to the world. And Kai the most mature blader yet

No ryuga takes that

Kai matured during the 2nd and 3rd season.
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: No ryuga takes that

Kai matured during the 2nd and 3rd season.

Ok maybe ryuga and kai are tied
Imma be honest you dont have to be number 1 in order to be the best or strongest blader in the world
We know who's physically the strongest.
Who? Cause thats all lane in the anime and manga
WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY "NERFED" LOL?!? GOTTA BE AT THE TOP ALL THE TIME TO NOT BE CONSIDERED NERFED
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: RIP Kai for biggest injuries in beyblade

Hm?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:21 PM)Pixi Wrote: lui is triggered
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPtIsjQCt42rl1OQ8pUsQ...Q&usqp=CAU]

How do you know that? Are you a psykick or what?!
-insert nightmare longinus breaking-
Shu's bey breaking was satisfying and kai and tyson and all those bladersm
I can name every bey thats been broken but Im to lazy to do it lol
oH wOW shU iS rEd eYe
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3a8EBL0R5J4ldZFoJXtB...w&usqp=CAU]

hey guys remember when shu was actually happy at the beginning of sparking? 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe0UN4zhVrgqreEaeBm6O...w&usqp=CAU]
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: hey guys remember when shu was actually happy at the beginning of sparking? 

Maaan, those were good times.
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Shu's bey breaking was satisfying and kai and tyson and all those bladersm

no shu rules

(Jan. 07, 2021  5:45 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: hey guys remember when shu was actually happy at the beginning of sparking? 

Maaan, those were good times.

I love shu
Yeah, he's a nice character.
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:48 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yeah, he's a nice character.

but I like ryuga more (obviouslt
(Jan. 06, 2021  9:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  9:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I agree, I am a major Valt fan and the early victory was definitely a plot device but he’s obviously better than Valt anyway. If not back then, certainly now. He was able to take on two strategic/powerful bladers (Aiga and Ranjiro) at once throughout the entire duration of a battle without Shu’s help and win- while Lui and Drum beat Valt with when they double teamed him only towards the end of a battle. Not only that, but with help from Shu, he demolished the Asahi brothers in seconds whereas Valt and Shu didn’t win their tag battle with the Asahi bros (who had just received their beys at the time mind you) as easily. I don’t doubt that Lane could potentially lose to Valt and Rantaro if some emotional power boost comes into play but apart from that, Lane is undoubtedly better than Valt.
I wouldn't count hikaru and hyuga vs lean and shu just because it's the first matchup in the new stadium but i do agree that lean is above valt

I guess that’s true but it was a new thing for both teams. It was a matter of adaptability IMO.