Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like when Lui beated the carp out of Valt in episode 39

I was happy that red eye was put in his place but when he beat valt Iit felt like the hard work from s1 was gone
Im glad That my favorite blader gave it his all. No one not even Tyson could do what he did
If someone is gonna say Tyson has beyspirit I would have to disagree.
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If someone is gonna say Tyson has beyspirit I would have to disagree.

Yes he does. Then how did he defeat Kai? How did he defeat Brooklyn

EarthHelios join mk chat: HeliosphereHyperionSphere
The reason why Kai was defeated is because he was exhausted and had no more fight in him and basically fell to the ground
That is why some people consider this battle one of the greatest in beyblade history. Ngl I don't see Valt vs. Shu getting up in the Top 5 spots
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The reason why Kai was defeated is because he was exhausted and had no more fight in him and basically fell to the ground

but still TYSON won fair and square. Tyson had more stamina
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:26 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The reason why Kai was defeated is because he was exhausted and had no more fight in him and basically fell to the ground

but still TYSON won fair and square. Tyson had more stamina

Hey I ain't saying anything about that. I just said what I saw man.
i kinda want to buy sparking beyblades lol
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:26 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: but still TYSON won fair and square. Tyson had more stamina

Hey I ain't saying anything about that. I just said what I saw man.

ok I guess
Yeah truthfully I like that battle above all other battles in beyblade. No wonder this was consider the greatest battle in OG. Two fierce bladers clashing at each other
I can believe that battle between Tyson vs. Kai was so intense they didnt even use a single move
If season 6 does have returning characters I'd hope for the reanining legends to be shown even if the ones from sparking don't return.
Just to say that alot of those who get mentored or succed they end up failing miserably to be a good blader
I just know in beyblade, you win some you lose some
Your wishing Zac comes back but he will likely not lol
I don't think there's any problem with me wanting zac back, tho if there's any chance then I would want. I don't mind either way.
I hope Mr. Vein and Mr. Nightmare dont come back
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope Mr. Vein and Mr. Nightmare dont come back

Wait wh-OHHHHHH FREE AND LUI!
ryuga is dead because anime wanted him that way
Someone I dont want to come back cause there getting disrespected
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your wishing Zac comes back but he will likely not lol

zac should come back