Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I will name every battle that is the best from every saga
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VALKYRIE'S SWORD BROKE WHYYYYY
cause he sucks
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait it did?

in burst's episode 39 when valt was fighting lui 
nooo valkyrie Unhappy
yes it broke see what I am saying
This used to be a place for lively discussion about Beyblade. Now it's become a cesspool of ridiculousness. Sad.
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait it did?

in burst's episode 39 when valt was fighting lui 
nooo valkyrie Unhappy

That was in the 3rd match I believe if Im not wrong
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: in burst's episode 39 when valt was fighting lui 
nooo valkyrie Unhappy

That was in the 3rd match I believe if Im not wrong

yes it was
Unhappy
we love arguements (maybe not)
If your gonna diss Kai like this its because you know nothing about him
TrustBEEEEEEEEE BROTHER😎😎😎😎!!!
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: we love arguements (maybe not)

I don't love agruinng with u
that is not how you spell arguing
I wanna have a relevant discussion about what we would like to see in Season 6, care to join me.
Man I REALLY LIKE THIS PFP it really fits me brothers😎
Im actually glad none of the BladeBreakers ever got seperated after season 3. This team is legend
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im actually glad none of the BladeBreakers ever got seperated after season 3. This team is legend

We’re they all good individually tho brother😎🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔?
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:05 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im actually glad none of the BladeBreakers ever got seperated after season 3. This team is legend

We’re they all good individually tho brother😎🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔?

Yes in their own way there were
I think if they go the Rise route of Valt not doing to much, they could have a Valkyrie Cup where the winner gets to face Valt. Also somewhere near the end of it (outside of cup battle) Valt could face the Delta of the season and win, giving the Delta like character reason to get stronger.
hey trustbee come join mkchat here is the link:https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com/chat.html?name=GodzillaFan101+&room=SpryzenLightnings
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hey trustbee come join mkchat here is the link:https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com/chat.html?name=GodzillaFan101+&room=SpryzenLightnings

Sure brother😎
Ok since we all debate about bladers who are stronger and best now we change it. I want to know for burst what beys you consider the best and the strongest.
why you left trustbee
Imma start of with S1. Easily the strongest or for me at least is Lost Luinor