Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

ryuga is dead accept it
Your reluctance is futile GodzillaFan101, because you have no explanation, so your just being toxic.
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga son your lying so badly three year olds do not know how to function beyblades so obviously your lying stop lying now

Facts there’s NO WAYYYYYY u played beyblade when kids dunno how to put the rectangle shape in the rectangle hole when they 3 brother😎
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:43 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]
cape guy

His name is Ryuga

Ryuga (greatest blader IMO) THE DRAGON EMPEROR!
If you wanna know why Kai is good Imma just say watch OG
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga is dead accept it

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:52 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga son your lying so badly three year olds do not know how to function beyblades so obviously your lying stop lying now

Facts there’s NO WAYYYYYY u played beyblade when kids dunno how to put the rectangle shape in the rectangle hole when they 3 brother😎

I have a brother who used to play beyblade so he fixed it for me and let me play with it (he used to win EVERY time)
ryugas son you would not even remember when you are 3 you are so good at spamming lies lol🤣🤣🤣
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:52 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Your reluctance is futile GodzillaFan101, because you have no explanation, so your just being toxic.

agreed. all he does is be toxic
Are you guys stupid, Who said you can't use hands at the age of three.
Every blader works hard to become the best and strongest as they can
No ones ever heard of exaggeration to prove a point?
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryugas son you would not even remember when you are 3 you are so good at spamming lies lol🤣🤣🤣

well I can remember a few parts in my younger life so I know. and you are not in my mind and u don't know I 'm lying. At least Im not toxic. Please stop.
you don't know how to put the beyblade in and you dont even remeber stuff hen your 3 so are you stupid?
Wait why yall taking about using your hands at age 3 lol
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Are you guys stupid, Who said you can't use hands at the age of three.

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Every blader works hard to become the best and strongest as they can

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No ones ever heard of exaggeration to prove a point?

agreed. A three year old can play beyblade but will not be as good as older ppl since they are stronger
you only saw like 3 episodes of mfb so how is it your favorite?
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga is dead accept it

read manga
manga said he is dead to
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you only saw like 3 episodes of mfb so how is it your favorite?

bruh I saw everything mfb eps
Bruh your actually making baseless assumptions
I AM talking to earthehelios
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How would you know

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: manga said he is dead to

bruh in the manga he is alive you're lying clearly
I saw all the episodes of mfb. Maybe Im not the best at remembering stuff but I watched it all
not as badly as your lying