ryugas cape is stupid its just a jacket
TO PAGE 700 BROTHERS😎😎😎😎!!!!
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:43 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]
cape guy

His name is Ryuga

OH 
so thats the ryuga guy ppl take abt in the wbo ohhhh
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If you wont listen to reason then I guess its no use talking to any of you

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im telling you the truth and nothing but the truth but you wont admit it

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: They even went as far as to tie in the 1st battle

I didn't do anything, Im agreeing to you

But EarthHelios just ignore godzilla
earthhelios is obseessed with kai even though he fraking sucks
I at least pay attention to the battle and take notes and compare them to other battles
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryugas cape is stupid its just a jacket

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:44 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: His name is Ryuga

OH 
so thats the ryuga guy ppl take abt in the wbo ohhhh

wrong It makes he look cool
and everyone, Im ryuga's son and Im gonna defeat everyone in battle no matter what u think. I AM THE NEXT DRAGON EMPEROR!
yay we made it ti 700 pages :D!!
Ryuga, Tithi, Ming-Ming, and Lui went undefeated
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: earthhelios is obseessed with kai even though he fraking sucks

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I at least pay attention to the battle and take notes and compare them to other battles

GodzillaFan101 thats ur opinion. EarthHelios has a different opinion. and no blader sucks.

And no offense godzilla but I think EarthHelios pays more attention to beyblade anime then u do, U state things without fact/proof.
your not the bdragon emperor ryuga is dead
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: earthhelios is obseessed with kai even though he fraking sucks

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I at least pay attention to the battle and take notes and compare them to other battles

GodzillaFan101 thats ur opinion. EarthHelios has a different opinion. and no blader sucks.

And no offense godzilla but I think EarthHelios pays more attention to beyblade anime then u do, U state things without fact/proof.

I agree, all you do is hate without actual proof, and your also giving no explanations.
I have been a bey fan longer than all of yall so what is you point
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:45 PM)Pixi Wrote: yay we made it ti 700 pages Grin!!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 good job brothers😎!!
your no help trustbee
I watched OG, MFB, still going onto Burst in under 6 months and I gotta say there all pretty fascinating in their own way
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: GodzillaFan101 thats ur opinion. EarthHelios has a different opinion. and no blader sucks.

I agree, all you do is hate without actual proof, and your also giving no explanations.

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:48 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I have been a bey fan longer than all of yall so what is you point

wrong I have been playing beyblade since I was three and doesnt mean if u a longer fan but we pay mroe attention and know more about beyblade than you. Please stop posting/hating things without proof. And stop being toxic
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:48 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: your no help trustbee

SORRY GODBILLA BROTHER😎 I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION BUT NOW I SEE THAT THEY 3 TAG TEAMING U LETS CLAP BACK!!!
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I watched OG, MFB, still going onto Burst in under 6 months and I gotta say there all pretty fascinating in their own way

everything has ups in downs
ryuga son your lying so badly three year olds do not know how to function beyblades so obviously your lying stop lying now
I could compare all of them but it would take to long.
My favorite seasons are: G-Revolution, Metal Masters, Metal Fury, Burst S1, and finally Evolution
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:47 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: your not the bdragon emperor ryuga is dead

he is not dead and its Dragon not bdragon and Ryuga HIMSELF said I was his second successor rivaling with Sakyo so its true

fraking lol?