Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Well yyeh kais bey got destroyed and they were all bloody didn't know that happened in beyblade.
Thats what Im telling everyone but no you dont listen. Its true Ryuga lost badly but Kai had the most blood out of everyone.
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I just watched a clip of ryuga vs kai as I haven't seen any of the previous beyblade and I was shook.

Wait for real you were shooked?

what do u guys think? Who would win Ryuga vrs Kai?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlzdRHzfKjUBrC7q5PO79...Q&usqp=CAU]
protagonist squad: laying down edition?
Look it all depends on the writers choice.
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats what Im telling everyone but no you dont listen. Its true Ryuga lost badly but Kai had the most blood out of everyone.

ryuga is insanely powerful
and kai is insalnely weak
Ryuga withstood against rago. Like I have never seen anyone do that ever
I watched one where it was a draw between the two.
Kai vs. Tyson is legit a super insane battle
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: One of the things that's great about Burst and Evolution is that they feel like one story. One season seamlessly flowed into the next.

Yeah, I get what you mean. The transition between God and Cho-Z was there, but it still was a big timeskip. At least they showed off Fubuki, and started Cho-Z off with Valt as the main man until Aiga showed up and started his MC spotlight. Cho-Z to GT and GT to Sparking transitions literally don't exist. Just new main characters looking to battle old main characters.

The timeskip between Evolution and Turbo was decent. Could have been better in some respects but overall decent. They did certain callbacks throughout the season that made them fell connected. I don't particularly mind a timeskip as long as we get some connective tissue between seasons, especially when it's a year or longer.
you say that but kai vs tyson was stupid with horrible grapics
Dont you all get that alot of people say Kai vs. Tyson is the best battle in all of beyblade followed up by Gingka vs Ryuga and Shu vs. Valt
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: and kai is insalnely weak

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga withstood against rago. Like I have never seen anyone do that ever

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you say that but kai vs tyson was stupid with horrible grapics

don't insult kai godzilla and Earthhelios thats true. Thanks for actually backing up ryuga
If you wont listen to reason then I guess its no use talking to any of you
because what you are saying is false
Im telling you the truth and nothing but the truth but you wont admit it
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you say that but kai vs tyson was stupid with horrible grapics

It was amazing
They even went as far as to tie in the 1st battle
you never even saw it before you just want to help helios
TrustBEE please stop starring my posts.