Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Harry doesn't have pink hair. For lean it's clearly his the strongest now Valt and shu has always been somewhat equal to each other so lean beating them both means that lean has taken that spot

Why the headhog reference then lol? Anyway. The outcome of Valt's battle with Lane was purely to move him on to battling Shu.

I would consider otherwise. In the manga the number 1 spot is debatable but in the anime it clearly seems that lean is stronger. I do get the point that lean beating valt was to move plot forward, but it cannot be ignored just because it is plot armour.
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:03 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Why the headhog reference then lol? Anyway. The outcome of Valt's battle with Lane was purely to move him on to battling Shu.

I would consider otherwise. In the manga the number 1 spot is debatable but in the anime it clearly seems that lean is stronger. I do get the point that lean beating valt was to move plot forward, but it cannot be ignored just because it is plot armour.
I'd disagree. Truthfully though I'm not up to debating this into the wee hours of the night so let's agree to disagree before we start spinning in circles.
A reason why I love the G-Revolutions
There team is one of the best in history
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGwp5B_COvBYAUKi8K5JT...g&usqp=CAU]
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: A reason why I love the G-Revolutions

DAS NOT A REASON LOL BROTHER😎 DAS A OPINION!
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:09 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: A reason why I love the G-Revolutions

DAS NOT A REASON LOL BROTHER😎 DAS A OPINION!

Still there probally the best team there is in beyblade.
You got the Strongest Blader who is Tyson.
You got the Best Blader who Is Kai.
You got the White Tiger Ray.
You got the turtle boy Max.
You got the newcomer Daichi.
What better team than this?
phi should pull up and corrupt aiga
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:10 AM)BttftEarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:09 AM)FTC Wrote: DAS NOT A REASON LOL BROTHER😎 DAS A OPINION!

Still there probally the best team there is in beyblade.
LOL HOW IS HAVING A WHITE TIGER, TURTLE BOY, AND A NEWCOMER THE  BEST TEAM LOL BROTHER😎!!!
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:29 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:10 AM)BttftEarthHelios Wrote: Still there probally the best team there is in beyblade.
LOL HOW IS HAVING A WHITE TIGER, TURTLE BOY, AND A NEWCOMER THE  BEST TEAM LOL BROTHER😎!!!

Its supposed to be a joke lol
you cannot tell a joke
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:16 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you cannot tell a joke

GODBILLA BROTHER😎🥳 WHY R U GETTING ON ME LOL?!?!?!?
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:42 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:16 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you cannot tell a joke

GODBILLA BROTHER😎🥳 WHY R U GETTING ON ME LOL?!?!?!?

Nice profile Pic bro
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:03 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I would consider otherwise. In the manga the number 1 spot is debatable but in the anime it clearly seems that lean is stronger. I do get the point that lean beating valt was to move plot forward, but it cannot be ignored just because it is plot armour.

I agree, I am a major Valt fan and the early victory was definitely a plot device but he’s obviously better than Valt anyway. If not back then, certainly now. He was able to take on two strategic/powerful bladers (Aiga and Ranjiro) at once throughout the entire duration of a battle without Shu’s help and win- while Lui and Drum beat Valt with when they double teamed him only towards the end of a battle. Not only that, but with help from Shu, he demolished the Asahi brothers in seconds whereas Valt and Shu didn’t win their tag battle with the Asahi bros (who had just received their beys at the time mind you) as easily. I don’t doubt that Lane could potentially lose to Valt and Rantaro if some emotional power boost comes into play but apart from that, Lane is undoubtedly better than Valt.
(Jan. 06, 2021  9:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:03 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I would consider otherwise. In the manga the number 1 spot is debatable but in the anime it clearly seems that lean is stronger. I do get the point that lean beating valt was to move plot forward, but it cannot be ignored just because it is plot armour.

I agree, I am a major Valt fan and the early victory was definitely a plot device but he’s obviously better than Valt anyway. If not back then, certainly now. He was able to take on two strategic/powerful bladers (Aiga and Ranjiro) at once throughout the entire duration of a battle without Shu’s help and win- while Lui and Drum beat Valt with when they double teamed him only towards the end of a battle. Not only that, but with help from Shu, he demolished the Asahi brothers in seconds whereas Valt and Shu didn’t win their tag battle with the Asahi bros (who had just received their beys at the time mind you) as easily. I don’t doubt that Lane could potentially lose to Valt and Rantaro if some emotional power boost comes into play but apart from that, Lane is undoubtedly better than Valt.
I wouldn't count hikaru and hyuga vs lean and shu just because it's the first matchup in the new stadium but i do agree that lean is above valt
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:25 AM)super blader!!! Wrote: phi should pull up and corrupt aiga

that already happened tho ._.
Did phi corrupt aiger or did it just manifest. I thought phi was just waiting for aiger to get corrupt.
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Did phi corrupt aiger or did it just manifest. I thought phi was just waiting for aiger to get corrupt.

I think Phi corrupted aiger imo
You guys will all be surprised to here this but the first world champion in the whole beyblade franchise back in OG was never Tyson. It was said that Kai was the first World Champion there was considering how Top Brad and AJ Best said that in the previous year the Demolition Boys had won the World Championships.
Also add to that Kai was the Previous Year Champion of the Regional Champion.
not you trutsbee free hoya
Didnt Aigers resonance get corrupted by Phi?
no he overcame phi
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Didnt Aigers resonance get corrupted by Phi?

Yes it did.....finally someone who pays attention to beyblade anime
Read my post on top and you will find out who was the 1st world champion in the whole beyblade franchise
yeah not tyson. its gingka
I said from the first saga meaning OG. I know Gingka was number 1 and the only one (not that stinker of Zyro) in mfb.
kai is better than tyson though