Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Looks like Imma watch V-Force again to see how the battles went lol
CitrusNinja3 can u please tell GodzillaFan101 and TrustBEE to stop being toxic? Like they're posting posts nothing related to beyblade and posts that are rude.
your being toxic to
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: YOUR FRIENDS TOLD YOU DUH. YOU DON'T KNOW BEYBLADE ALL YOU DO IS SAY EVERYTHING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Looks like Imma watch V-Force again to see how the battles went lol

wrong.....its more like you are posting toxic posts and saying things without proof
and earthhelios started it
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Looks like Imma watch V-Force again to see how the battles went lol

whats ur fav battle ever? In all of beybladE/
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

whats ur fav battle ever? In all of beybladE/

Kai vs. Tyson
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: and earthhelios started it

u're wrong again

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: whats ur fav battle ever? In all of beybladE/

Kai vs. Tyson

Mine is Ryuga vrs Rago ( showes ryuga's power and bravery) and Kai vrs Brooklyn and Kai vrs Tyson and Gingka vrs Nemesis final battle
Kai vs. Tyson
Gingka vs. Ryuga
Shu vs. Valt are the best battles I have ever seen
lol look how toxic this thread has become you guys are like a bunch of kindergarten kids lol
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai vs. Tyson
Gingka vs. Ryuga
Shu vs. Valt are the best battles I have ever seen

Shu vrs Valt was indeed good......my fav battle of burst
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: your being toxic to

we're really not
see you havent even sen it before
Even tho Imma be honest Requiem is technically the strongest God bey there was
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol look how toxic this thread has become you guys are like a bunch of kindergarten kids lol

Awwwwwww...........AWWWWWWW U REALLY JUST GONNA ROAST US LIKE THAT God Dragruler brother😎? Lol.........
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol look how toxic this thread has become you guys are like a bunch of kindergarten kids lol

this is what happens when you give kindergartens access to the wbo lol
that is not a god bey at all
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:49 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: your being toxic to

we're really not

am I being toxic pixi? Be honest
Im not the one who is inside this argument
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:50 PM)Pixi Wrote:

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!🤩🤩 I didn’t know somebody actually liked clio? That’s kinda cool! Brother😎
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:50 PM)Pixi Wrote:

u mean me?

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im not the one who is inside this argument

I stopped.....
Sanguinex? Anyone remember him? The vampire creepy guy
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: we're really not

am I being  toxic pixi? Be honest

nah u arent Grin