Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

l drago and ryuga are super dead. and will always be dead
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I accept if Kai is the 2nd strongest in OG

kai is the strongest
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:34 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: aww you just sad that your dad died of depression🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL QUIT ROASTING HIM GODBILLA BROTHER LOL?!?!!?!?!
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: l drago and ryuga are super dead. and will always be dead

wrong
entertain yourself no one likes ryuga that why they killed him
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: can u talk about beyblade instead of your usless posts?

Stop being toxic and calling my posts useless, I’m trying to Paint the road to 700!!!!
you were being toxic right now to helios like bruh
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I accept if Kai is the 2nd strongest in OG

kai is the strongest

He is the best blader in OG!
Tyson is confirmed number 1 strongest in OG
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Stop being toxic and calling my posts useless, I’m trying to Paint the road to 700!!!!

well they are uselss......read the title of the thread

Ya! Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts (but not literally only beyblade u can talk about other things)
best epsiode ever metal fury: RYUGAS DEATH
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: kai is the strongest

He is the best blader in OG!
Tyson is confirmed number 1 strongest in OG

I agree he his.....but I think TYson and Kai are tied like gingka and ryuga are tied
Remember how Zeo was beaten badly by RYuga?
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: entertain yourself no one likes ryuga that why they killed him

wrong Takafumi literally made him THE STRONGEST BLADER
yeah until he died lmao
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:36 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: well they are uselss......read the title of the thread

Ya! Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts (but not literally only beyblade u can talk about other things)

wrong

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: best epsiode ever metal fury: RYUGAS DEATH

ryuga didnt die read manga
I think that Gingka/Ryuga are tied for best blader not strongest blader
ryuga is good when he died
your posts are useless
Says the one who wants to tag team against me and saying that these bladers are dead
says the one who knows nothing about beyblade
If I knew nothing about beyblade then how did I get on this site then?
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Says the one who wants to tag team against me and saying that these bladers are dead

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: says the one who knows nothing about beyblade

STOP ARGUING BROTHER😎 before I take the sunglasses off
YOUR FRIENDS TOLD YOU DUH. YOU DON'T KNOW BEYBLADE ALL YOU DO IS SAY EVERYTHING EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING