Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 01, 2021  2:55 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  2:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats a Hazard combo.
Pretty sure hazard doesn't have a black color in  the layer it is more like Apollo imo

The layer isn't black its green with dark green in the middle.
Just a reminder to all of you: our rules clearly state that posting images from the Beyblade manga is not allowed:
WBO Community Rules – Things Not to Do Wrote:Posting paid and/or unreleased content - Posting of any images, videos, article transcriptions, or links showing or giving access to paid or officially unreleased copyrighted material is prohibited. Verbal discussion about such material is OK. Staff reserve the right to remove any such material and warnings may be issued to anyone sharing these on the Platform.

This rule includes, but is not limited to: the posting of pages from CoroCoro magazine and posting links to anime fansubs.

This rule does not include posting photos or videos of official Beyblade products.

A lot of you have been repeatedly violating this, so either you stop posting them, or we force you to stop.

As a sidenote, some of you seem to have made a habit of reposting others' fan art in here, which you should also stop doing. Japanese Fan-artists don't appreciate their art being reuploaded without their permission, so if you want to share their work, post a link to their original post instead.
Hanamaru new year drawing
https://twitter.com/hanamaru_hnkc/status...76/photo/1

(Jan. 01, 2021  5:10 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Just a reminder to all of you: our rules clearly state that posting images from the Beyblade manga is not allowed:
WBO Community Rules – Things Not to Do Wrote:Posting paid and/or unreleased content - Posting of any images, videos, article transcriptions, or links showing or giving access to paid or officially unreleased copyrighted material is prohibited. Verbal discussion about such material is OK. Staff reserve the right to remove any such material and warnings may be issued to anyone sharing these on the Platform.

This rule includes, but is not limited to: the posting of pages from CoroCoro magazine and posting links to anime fansubs.

This rule does not include posting photos or videos of official Beyblade products.

A lot of you have been repeatedly violating this, so either you stop posting them, or we force you to stop.

As a sidenote, some of you seem to have made a habit of reposting others' fan art in here, which you should also stop doing. Japanese Fan-artists don't appreciate their art being reuploaded without their permission, so if you want to share their work, post a link to their original post instead.
Actually part of this is false. Hiro Morita uploaded the entire of Chapter 1 from Surge on his twitter and their are plenty of official chapter releases and previews. You can't ban all manga posting since it doesn't all fall under paid content.
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Metal Fury is the peak IMO

To each their own opinion. I could go into the reasons why I think Masters is superior, but I don't think you'd receive it based on previous conversations.

I could go in the reasons
What are some of the moves you like in beyblade?
(Jan. 01, 2021  5:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Actually part of this is false. Hiro Morita uploaded the entire of Chapter 1 from Surge on his twitter and their are plenty of official chapter releases and previews. You can't ban all manga posting since it doesn't all fall under paid content.

Unfortunately, CoroCoro likely doesn't care. Having those pages here puts a target on our backs in terms of copyright law. So unless you want to ruin everything for everyone, you should stop posting those pages.
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:17 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  5:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Actually part of this is false. Hiro Morita uploaded the entire of Chapter 1 from Surge on his twitter and their are plenty of official chapter releases and previews. You can't ban all manga posting since it doesn't all fall under paid content.

Unfortunately, CoroCoro likely doesn't care. Having those pages here puts a target on our backs in terms of copyright law. So unless you want to ruin everything for everyone, you should stop posting those pages.

Its posted by the official publishers on their site freely to see. How would they get mad? Especially since Hiro Morita himself posted an entire chapter on twitter, he's allowed to do that. They put manga pages out their for public consumption without having to pay, so why can't we consume them?
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its posted by the official publishers on their site freely to see. How would they get mad? Especially since Hiro Morita himself posted an entire chapter on twitter, he's allowed to do that. They put manga pages out their for public consumption without having to pay, so why can't we consume them?

Simply put, Copyright Laws are a load of bull. Nothing's stoping you from consuming the manga pages wherever they are posted officially, but you just can't post them here without risking the wrath of the aforementioned bull.
Confirmed character ages (taking into account birthdays and such)

Valt: 16
Shu: 16
Aiger : 14
Free: 19
Lui: 16
Dante: 12
Delta: 13
Xander: 16
Wakiya: 16
Daigo: 16
Rantaro: 16

We never got any of these characters ages from any time during Burst so these are unconfirmed ages

Phi: 18
Gwyn: 12
Silas: 19
Zac: 17
Lain: 12

Hikaru: 13
Hyuga: 12
My guess is Hyde and Phi must be around their 20s
honestly lane doesn't look like his 12 he looks more like between 14 or 15 look at him lol . phi has to be minimum 16 .
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: honestly lane doesn't look like his 12 he looks more like between 14 or 15 look at him lol . phi has to be minimum 16 .

People said Lui was like 19 but hes 16 (taking into account birthdays)
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet Delta is like 12 right now

He's a year older so with birthday he's 13
I might as well say this but in OG there ages from the japanese sub to the english dub are over a year difference
Here’s something truly Random

Drum is secretly a dog
Kai and Ray
Ages from Sub: 2000: 11, V-Force: 12, G-Revolution: 13
Ages from Dub: 2000:14, V-Force: 15, G-Revolution: 16
Tyson and Max
Sub: 2000: 10, V-Force: 11, G-Revolution: 12
Dub: 2000: 13, V-Force: 14, G-Revolution:15
Daichi
Movie: I think he was like 10
G-Revolution: Either 10 or 11
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s something truly Random

Drum is secretly a dog

HE ISSSSS?!!?!?!?!
Imma stick with my OG gangs. But wow that movie Fierce Battle was truly amazing

Drum is secretly a dog

nah hes secretly a car lol
I should post of the pic when Brooklyns face when he got scared lol
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma stick with my OG gangs. But wow that movie Fierce Battle was truly amazing

Even thought lui lost?
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:42 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma stick with my OG gangs. But wow that movie Fierce Battle was truly amazing

Even thought lui lost?

Boi Im talking bout my boys the 1st beyblade saga
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:40 AM)Pixi Wrote:

Drum is secretly a dog

nah hes secretly a car lol

HE ISSSSSSS?!