Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well we all agree breaking Beys is unforgivable, which valt had already stated.

I disagree because I’m evil like that.
Intentionally breaking someone's bey is bad, end of story. Technically you could saw Valt broke Achilles in the manga, but Aiger was pushing Achilles to try and make it match Turbo Valtryek's strength, and made it crack himself. Valtryek just happened to deliver the finishing bow. If he didn't Z Achilles would be unusable either way.

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well we all agree breaking Beys is unforgivable, which valt had already stated.

I disagree because I’m evil like that.

Idk if you're tryna be cool or not but just stop its cringe.
I've recently started rewatching Metal Masters. It really is a good season. Definitely the best MFB season in my book.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've recently started rewatching Metal Masters. It really is a good season. Definitely the best MFB season in my book.

I agree its my favorite out of the series.

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: It doesn't matter its his opinion.

Just cause you have an opinion doesn't mean its a good one.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've recently started rewatching Metal Masters. It really is a good season. Definitely the best MFB season in my book.

It's the most cohesive and character driven of the MFB series imo.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I agree its my favorite out of the series.

It's the most cohesive and character driven of the MFB series imo.

I like the arc with Masamune, Zeo, and Toby
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: It doesn't matter its his opinion.

Well opiniosn isn't right or wrong.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's the most cohesive and character driven of the MFB series imo.

I like the arc with Masamune, Zeo, and Toby

Same.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well we all agree breaking Beys is unforgivable, which valt had already stated.

didnt valt break Achilles in the manga???
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:16 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Idk about the manga but he did say it in the Anime.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I agree its my favorite out of the series.

Well opiniosn isn't right or wrong.

Some people that play smash are pedophiles to I think that every other player in the competitive scene are pedophiles bye extension

There may be pedophiles sure, but thats not a thing only in smash, and to pretend that a few bad apples make the orchard bad is not good judgement. Making this opinion trash and stinky.

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Intentionally breaking someone's bey is bad, end of story. Technically you could saw Valt broke Achilles in the manga, but Aiger was pushing Achilles to try and make it match Turbo Valtryek's strength, and made it crack himself. Valtryek just happened to deliver the finishing bow. If he didn't Z Achilles would be unusable either way.

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:16 PM)Pixi Wrote:

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well opiniosn isn't right or wrong.

Some people that play smash are pedophiles to I think that every other player in the competitive scene are pedophiles bye extension

There may be pedophiles sure, but thats not a thing only in smash, and to pretend that a few bad apples make the orchard bad is not good judgement. Making this opinion trash and stinky.

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Intentionally breaking someone's bey is bad, end of story. Technically you could saw Valt broke Achilles in the manga, but Aiger was pushing Achilles to try and make it match Turbo Valtryek's strength, and made it crack himself. Valtryek just happened to deliver the finishing bow. If he didn't Z Achilles would be unusable either way.

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: didnt valt break Achilles in the manga???

oh my bad
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Intentionally breaking someone's bey is bad, end of story. Technically you could saw Valt broke Achilles in the manga, but Aiger was pushing Achilles to try and make it match Turbo Valtryek's strength, and made it crack himself. Valtryek just happened to deliver the finishing bow. If he didn't Z Achilles would be unusable either way.

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I disagree because I’m evil like that.

There’s just something to destruction that’s just so fun (I’ve had this problem since I was a kid, mainly due to negligence on my parents part).
oh yea metal masters is peak of the metal saga
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

There’s just something to destruction that’s just so fun (I’ve had this problem since I was a kid, mainly due to negligence on my parents part).

Maybe get your mental state checked out buddy
Destruction can be satisfying, but not that way to me.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Destruction can be satisfying, but not that way to me.

I love the way Lui crushes bladers

(Dec. 31, 2020  7:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Intentionally breaking someone's bey is bad, end of story. Technically you could saw Valt broke Achilles in the manga, but Aiger was pushing Achilles to try and make it match Turbo Valtryek's strength, and made it crack himself. Valtryek just happened to deliver the finishing bow. If he didn't Z Achilles would be unusable either way.

I have anger issues
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
oh yea metal masters is peak of the metal saga
Yes indeed good sir.
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: oh yea metal masters is peak of the metal saga
Yes indeed good sir.

Metal Fury is the peak IMO
How I see it going imo.
Kai was already said to be the best blader in OG even Tyson said it.
I'd say Ryuga is slightly stronger than Gingka.
Shu/Lane would probally be a bit more stronger than Valt
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Yes indeed good sir.

Metal Fury is the peak IMO

To each their own opinion. I could go into the reasons why I think Masters is superior, but I don't think you'd receive it based on previous conversations.
Remember how Wales and Sophie interferred in Damian vs. Julian battle?
Remember how Sakyo interfered in Kite vs. Eight and Ren vs. Takanosuke match as well?
(Dec. 31, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How I see it going imo.
Kai was already said to be the best blader in OG even Tyson said it.
I'd say Ryuga is slightly stronger than Gingka.
Shu/Lane would probally be a bit more stronger than Valt

Nah, I'd say that Shu has a better bey than Valt, but Valt is the strongest blader.