Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I liked the previous Slash animation that Shu had where he grabbed the axe with 2 fingers and his thumb and then it transitioned to Spryzen doing the same thing and then Spryzen slashed I thats the best one imo.
[Image: Miqlor.gif]
Z Achilles: Ends with Whip
Turbo Achilles: Ends with Dive
Union Achilles: Ends with Whip
Infinite Achilles: Has to end with Dive
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I liked the previous Slash animation that Shu had where he grabbed the axe with 2 fingers and his thumb and then it transitioned to Spryzen doing the same thing and then Spryzen slashed I thats the best one imo.

I do believe that was to show that Shu and Spryzen are one and the same.
What do you prefer: Best Bladed or Strongest Blader?
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I liked the previous Slash animation that Shu had where he grabbed the axe with 2 fingers and his thumb and then it transitioned to Spryzen doing the same thing and then Spryzen slashed I thats the best one imo.

I do believe that was to show that Shu and Spryzen are one and the same.

Still the best one imo.
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you prefer: Best Bladed or Strongest Blader?

strongest blader cuz who calls themselves the 'best bladed' lol
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:01 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you prefer: Best Bladed or Strongest Blader?

strongest blader cuz who calls themselves the 'best bladed' lol

Sorry typo lol
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:01 AM)Pixi Wrote: strongest blader cuz who calls themselves the 'best bladed' lol

Sorry typo lol
oh my bad
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:03 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sorry typo lol
oh my bad

Yeah that was my mistake

Best Blader,I like that don't really know why tho.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:22 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:

Best Blader,I like that don't really know why tho.
Lol that is why I choose Kai cause he is the best blader in OG
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I liked the previous Slash animation that Shu had where he grabbed the axe with 2 fingers and his thumb and then it transitioned to Spryzen doing the same thing and then Spryzen slashed I thats the best one imo.
The glorious Requiem Whip.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Yes that looked really cool.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The glorious Requiem Whip.

Yes that looked really cool.

For sure
I still think Shu does a better job then Achilles for Slash moves
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I liked the previous Slash animation that Shu had where he grabbed the axe with 2 fingers and his thumb and then it transitioned to Spryzen doing the same thing and then Spryzen slashed I thats the best one imo.

Man that's nostalgic vibes
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:59 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:

Man that's nostalgic vibes

I really dislike Lui.
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:49 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:59 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Man that's nostalgic vibes

I really dislike Lui.

He’s a wannabe Ryuga
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:49 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I really dislike Lui.

He’s a wannabe Ryuga

wdym? I don't understand
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:14 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s a wannabe Ryuga

wdym? I don't understand

Lui uses Longinus which is kind of like L-drago. It’s also the first Left bey of burst that belonged to the big villain
THEY WERENT KIDDING IN HIKARU’S FACE EXPRESSIONS WHEN HE LOST TO LANE
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:14 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: wdym? I don't understand

Lui uses Longinus which is kind of like L-drago. It’s also the first Left bey of burst that belonged to the big villain

ok I agree. LOgnius is pretty fire tbh
Hyuga pulled a Arthur 3.0 on Lane

In the manga

AND HIKARU GOT BULLIED SO HARD BY LANE HE WAS SWEATING LIKE THOSE SIDE CHARACTERS WHEN THEY WITNESS ALMIGHTY POWER FROM THE MAIN PROTAGS BUT NOW ITS THE OPPOSITE!
HE LOOKED LIKE A LOSER!😱
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Yeah, I'm still pretty salty over them renaming all Slash moves to Whip. That's really dumb.