2. Shu and Lain
3. Valt and Rantaro
4. Lui and Dante
5. Free and Silas
6. Aiger and Ranjiro

I disagree. Shu and Lane smack all them. Shu gonna bodiy them

(Dec. 24, 2020  12:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sad noises for Aiger and Ranjiro

nah just let them suffer lol
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright, so the round robin event of the super tag league will have had 15 matches by the end of it. I have devised a way to give all non finalist teams a fair w/l while still taking the plot armour teams to the finals.

Lane/Shu 4 wins 1 loss

Hikaru/Hyuga 3 wins 2 losses

All other teams: 2 wins and 3 losses

The issue with this is that another team will have to beat Lane/Shu which is almost impossible to legitimately do unless something “interferes”

I suppose it’s also possible that the “other teams” simply won’t have equal records but I doubt that.

Once Hikaru and Hyuga battle Valt and Rantaro then we will likely be able to predict the outcomes of most of the other battles because if Hyuga and Hikaru lose to Valt and Rantaro, they will have to win all their other battles to progress to the finals.
I got a feeling Shu and Lane get 5 wins in a row
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright, so the round robin event of the super tag league will have had 15 matches by the end of it. I have devised a way to give all non finalist teams a fair w/l while still taking the plot armour teams to the finals.

Lane/Shu 4 wins 1 loss

Hikaru/Hyuga 3 wins 2 losses

All other teams: 2 wins and 3 losses

The issue with this is that another team will have to beat Lane/Shu which is almost impossible to legitimately do unless something “interferes”

I suppose it’s also possible that the “other teams” simply won’t have equal records but I doubt that.

Once Hikaru and Hyuga battle Valt and Rantaro then we will likely be able to predict the outcomes of most of the other battles because if Hyuga and Hikaru lose to Valt and Rantaro, they will have to win all their other battles to progress to the finals.

Valt has plot armor (mc power) and he is a good blader. He has to defeat hikaru and hyuga
Combo moves
Aiger and Ranjiro:
Ranjiro uses Super Tornado to make Achilles go really high and Achilles uses Infinite Sword.
Free and Silas:
Satomb uses Universe Drift to knock Fafnir into the air slightly, so it can come down and nothing break.
Lui and Dante:
Luinor activates the Triumph wings and knocks Dragon into an opponent.
Valt and Rantaro:
Rantaro uses Glide Tornado powered by the Storm Plate to make Valtryek do a really fast Flash Launch, then after its over Valt makes Valtryek hit the wall and rebound at an opponent.
Shu and Lain:
Shu uses World Slash which knocks Lucius away, and immediately after it hits the opponent Limit Break activates.
Hikaru and Hyuga:
The both hit each, activating Limit Break, then use Twin Strike.

Possible Names
Super Dive
Universe Break
Raging Bound
Glide Sword
World Limit Break
Ultimate Twin Strike
No no no! I won't accept 2 losses in a row
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: No no no! I won't accept 2 losses in a row

wait who?
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:24 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: No no no! I won't accept 2 losses in a row

wait who?

Valt and Rantaro
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:19 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Fast typing skills

I mean their is a game called nitrotype to develop typing skills
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:24 AM)Pixi Wrote: wait who?

Valt and Rantaro

i mean if they lose one they gotta win one too soooooo
I wouldn't be surprised whoever ends up in last place
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised whoever ends up in last place

aiga lol
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:30 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised whoever ends up in last place

aiga lol

Also Ranjiro
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:17 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Once Hikaru and Hyuga battle Valt and Rantaro then we will likely be able to predict the outcomes of most of the other battles because if Hyuga and Hikaru lose to Valt and Rantaro, they will have to win all their other battles to progress to the finals.

Valt has plot armor (mc power) and he is a good  blader. He has to defeat hikaru and hyuga

He doesn’t have plot armour in this tournament since he isn’t going to the finals so he can very well lose. Still pretty good so he can possibly beat them.
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:30 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: aiga lol

Also Ranjiro

I mean sorry ranjiro but you have a trash teammate lol
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:32 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Also Ranjiro

I mean sorry ranjiro but you have a trash teammate lol

Aigers trash?
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:31 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:17 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt has plot armor (mc power) and he is a good  blader. He has to defeat hikaru and hyuga

He doesn’t have plot armour in this tournament since he isn’t going to the finals so he can very well lose. Still pretty good so he can possibly beat them.

He does have plot armor. ever mc does. mc not gonna die lol. And I like valt so I will be happy if he gets top 5 places

(Dec. 24, 2020  12:32 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:32 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I mean sorry ranjiro but you have a trash teammate lol

Aigers trash?

In my opinion
I'm not sure if he was aggressive as he was in turbo
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is not the blader we knew anymore

How so?
(Dec. 24, 2020  12:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is not the blader we knew anymore

Yes, as the dude is finally civilized and worthy of respect and attention.