Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Yet he did what all those other legends couldn't do, burst through that barrier. With one strike at that.
That was crazy impressive. Shame he couldn't beat Lui, hopefully he takes down Aiga and Lane.
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Yet he did what all those other legends couldn't do, burst through that barrier. With one strike at that.
That was crazy impressive. Shame he couldn't beat Lui, hopefully he takes down Aiga and Lane.

It really was. A powerful display. If that had been a 1v1 match with Lui pretty sure Valt would have beaten him. He's already proved himself more powerful than Lui and Aiger. And it's high time he get that rematch with Lane.
Yeah anime wise Valt is stronger yeah yeah we all know that/. But that is seriously weird that someone faces off the legend the 1st time ends up bursting them but the 2nd time around they just knock em out
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: That was crazy impressive. Shame he couldn't beat Lui, hopefully he takes down Aiga and Lane.

It really was. A powerful display. If that had been a 1v1 match with Lui pretty sure Valt would have beaten him. He's already proved himself more powerful than Lui and Aiger. And it's high time he get that rematch with Lane.
I can't see Valt beating Lane and Shu with Rantaro.
The only ones I think that are capable of beating Shu and Lane are Hikaru and Hyuga and possibly Lui and Drum
(Dec. 19, 2020  5:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It really was. A powerful display. If that had been a 1v1 match with Lui pretty sure Valt would have beaten him. He's already proved himself more powerful than Lui and Aiger. And it's high time he get that rematch with Lane.
I can't see Valt beating Lane and Shu with Rantaro.
I'd at the very least like it if Valt takes him out during the match.
Valt has already succeed in ringing him out.
Valt couldn’t beat lane without the barrier and he got no burst stoppers, valt gonna fricked up and rantaro probably gonna burst in the first 5 secs of the match

We all know only Hikaru and hyuga are gonna beat lane
To push back Lucius The End you doesn't just brute force your way through like getting through the Vex Barrier. You have to angle you're attack to hit in the slight space above the wall. Shouldn't be too hard, right? However Valtryek has big and bulky blades, so that might not even be possible. We also have to consider that is only gets more balanced after The End Wall drops and we don't even know how to combat that yet. Valtryek has the potential to do it don't get me wrong, but with so many things in the dark and the things we do know already proving to be a challenge its a bit shaky as to whether Valtryek specifically can beat it or not.

(the reason why Bulky blades can't hit that spot is because its a small narrow spot. Beys with smaller blades like Volcano could do it but not Valtryek. You can say "What about 2A?" For 2A to even get up that high Valtryek would have to be so angled that the other side of it would be hitting the floor. Obviously a no go.)
It will take alot of sacrifice for sure if V and R are to win
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It will take alot of sacrifice for sure if V and R are to win

More like a lot of inconsistencies
Valtryek could bound Roktavor to super power it up, but even then its wings can only do so much damage as they aren't meant for attack.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:14 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It will take alot of sacrifice for sure if V and R are to win

More like a lot of inconsistencies

Eh it depends
(Dec. 19, 2020  12:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Season 3 bored me to the core

(Dec. 19, 2020  1:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rise is far by better than Turbo is

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Evolution=Title of Season
Evolution= Driver
Turbo= Title of Season
Turbo= Beys and Moves
Rise= Title of Season
Rose= Driver
Surge= Bey
eh what else

I agree. Turbo was trash
Boi if kolassal Helios can clap rantaro whether he was going serious or not, Lucifer the end won’t take frick from ragnarak, the end wall would probably be enough to burst him
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:08 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Valt couldn’t beat lane without the barrier and he got no burst stoppers, valt gonna fricked up and rantaro probably gonna burst in the first 5 secs of the match

We all know only Hikaru and hyuga are gonna beat lane

I don't know what that's supposed to imply. Variant wasn't weaker without the barrier due to Variant Disaster. So I'm not sure what point that is statement is supposed to be making.
In the making alot of beys tend to go off balance
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: LTE will destroy Ragnaruk and AChilles

Imma be honest, I don’t see anyone winning against lane not cuz sHu there, it’s becuz lane has Lucifer the end, so they probably gonna get clapped and so is everyone else until Hikaru and hyuga vs lane and sHu rematch
Lui and Drum are the 2nd strongest team in my eyes
It’s kinda gonna suck for aiga and ranjiro, becuz ranjiro got his bey broken by this guy and aiga barely gets any love in this series, we’ll aiga clapped everyone’s cheeks in turbo but ranjiro losing again would suck but make lane losing all the better
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: To push back Lucius The End you doesn't just brute force your way through like getting through the Vex Barrier. You have to angle you're attack to hit in the slight space above the wall. Shouldn't be too hard, right? However Valtryek has big and bulky blades, so that might not even be possible. We also have to consider that is only gets more balanced after The End Wall drops and we don't even know how to combat that yet. Valtryek has the potential to do it don't get me wrong, but with so many things in the dark and the things we do know already proving to be a challenge its a bit shaky as to whether Valtryek specifically can beat it or not.

(the reason why Bulky blades can't hit that spot is because its a small narrow spot. Beys with smaller blades like Volcano could do it but not Valtryek. You can say "What about 2A?" For 2A to even get up that high Valtryek would have to be so angled that the other side of it would be hitting the floor. Obviously a no go.)

I'd say it's certainly possible given that Valtryek has bursted Lucius The End plenty of times in YouTube battles I've seen. But even with that caveat, details like the size of Valtryek's blades usually don't transfer into the anime. The anime seems to play by it's own rules in certain regards.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: To push back Lucius The End you doesn't just brute force your way through like getting through the Vex Barrier. You have to angle you're attack to hit in the slight space above the wall. Shouldn't be too hard, right? However Valtryek has big and bulky blades, so that might not even be possible. We also have to consider that is only gets more balanced after The End Wall drops and we don't even know how to combat that yet. Valtryek has the potential to do it don't get me wrong, but with so many things in the dark and the things we do know already proving to be a challenge its a bit shaky as to whether Valtryek specifically can beat it or not.

Just pull a World Slash or an aerial attack on Lucifer The End when he has his barrier on Gingka-style.