Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There wasnt Big Five in Turbo

I know I’m just saying the ranks were sus after that but now it randomly come back

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:47 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: In japan lol not world and u barely get noticed by the world if ur not in the world league or in the international cup

Say that to Rantaros face

He was in world league, better than zac who didn’t even have a god bey
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There wasnt Big Five in Turbo

The rankings at the end of evolution lasted into Turbo.
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rise was just not talking about ranks

THEN MAYBE ZAC CLAPPED ALL THE CHEEKS AND THEN BEAT FUBUKI, WENT ON TO RANTARO AND DAIGO AND wakiya.....clapped them and went the ranks........what?
bra valt is dead like for real. Aiger is taking the lead
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:54 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: bra valt is dead like for real. Aiger is taking the lead

The Big Five rankings would like a word.

1.Valt Aoi
2.Shu Kurenai
3.Aiger Akabane
4.Free De La Hoya
5.Lui Shirosagi
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:54 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: bra valt is dead like for real. Aiger is taking the lead

The Big Five rankings would like a word.

1.Valt Aoi
2.Shu Kurenai
3.Aiger Akabane
4.Free De La Hoya
5.Lui Shirosagi

I think he is talking about the anime. In the anime aiga was world champ; and is still somehow reffered to as the strongest blader( despite valt putting up a better fight)
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The Big Five rankings would like a word.

1.Valt Aoi
2.Shu Kurenai
3.Aiger Akabane
4.Free De La Hoya
5.Lui Shirosagi

I think he is talking about the anime. In the anime aiga was world champ; and is still somehow reffered to as the strongest blader( despite valt putting up a better fight)

idk why but i feel like aiga being champ in sparking doesnt really matter
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The Big Five rankings would like a word.

1.Valt Aoi
2.Shu Kurenai
3.Aiger Akabane
4.Free De La Hoya
5.Lui Shirosagi

I know Valt was referred to as the strongest blader in the anime. When was Aiger referred to as that?
Aiger isn't the World Champion, that position doesn't even exist anymore.
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I think he is talking about the anime. In the anime aiga was world champ; and is still somehow reffered to as the strongest blader( despite valt putting up a better fight)

I know Valt was referred to as the strongest blader in the anime. When was Aiger referred to as that?

Aiga has been reffered to as the strongest and unbeatable whenever he is introduced. Valt was reffered to as the legend of legends. Ik Valts and aigas title seem similar; but combined with the fact that Aiga is still the world champion. Note manga rankings do  not matter in anime as the manga and anime have polar opposite plots. 

Also in the anime hikaru has always reffered aiga to be the strongest( it could be biased though)

(Dec. 19, 2020  3:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger isn't the World Champion, that position doesn't even exist anymore.

It exists; Rantaro mentioned that he still is .

Note even i believe valt is stronger and that is why there is a paradox. this is why the anime should have clarified with substancial rankings
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I know Valt was referred to as the strongest blader in the anime. When was Aiger referred to as that?

Aiga has been reffered to as the strongest and unbeatable whenever he is introduced. Valt was reffered to as the legend of legends. Ik Valts and aigas title seem similar; but combined with the fact that Aiga is still the world champion. Note manga rankings do  not matter in anime as the manga and anime have polar opposite plots. 

Also in the anime hikaru has always reffered aiga to be the strongest( it could be biased though)

(Dec. 19, 2020  3:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger isn't the World Champion, that position doesn't even exist anymore.

It exists; Rantaro mentioned that he still is .

Aiger is Hikaru's idol, of course he's gonna say that.

Strongest and Unbeatable is a just a name. Dante isn't a Rainbow Dragon, no that's stupid. He's called the strongest and unbeatable cause its cool. The Legend of Legend means that Valt is a Legend even among Legends. Meaning he's stronger than any other Legend.
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I know Valt was referred to as the strongest blader in the anime. When was Aiger referred to as that?

If your referring to his introduction title of strongest and unbeatable that refers to his goal of being those things. He's striving to be the strongest and unbeatable. When you take a look at his bio, it mentions that his goal is to be the strongest and invincible. It's just a name. Let's also keep in mind that his world champion title was never announced because it's doesn't hold much relevance anymore. Doesn't mean much at this juncture. In the addition, Legend of Legends simply put means that your the legend that stands above the other legends. Also in Valt's official bio he's directly referred to as the strongest/best blader on the planet.
valt is not better than ahu and aiger is better than valt
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:57 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: valt is not better than ahu and aiger is better than valt

who is ahu sir
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:59 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:57 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: valt is not better than ahu and aiger is better than valt

who is ahu sir

He meant Shu lol
you know what I mean shu. now stop being smart
Official Bio people:

Valt Aoi: A dominant presence in the world of Beyblade, Valt Aoi is hailed the greatest Blading legend on the planet and serves as an inspiration for legions of Bladers. But fame hasn’t gone to his head; he’s still the friendliest guy you’ll ever meet. Valt may be a household name, but he knows that even when you’re the best, there’s always something new to discover when it comes to Beyblade.

Very clear who stands at the top of the balding world.
Ehhhhh Valt hasn’t shown me once why he the legend of legends, beating hyuga is not that big a flex
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol then what is

Beating another legend

I forgot how hyuga bursted susco?
Yet he did what all those other legends couldn't do, burst through that barrier. With one strike at that.