Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga won't be world champion no more just watch

I think the Champion titles are disregarded in the time in Sparking and they just had the strongest Bladers be ranked instead. Thus, the S-Rank, A-Rank tiers and so on exist.
My gosh Lui man he just has the most menacing voice ever!
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga won't be world champion no more just watch

time for aiga to go down
The one Lane and Shu are gonna lose to is the Asahi bros (Obviously) and possibly Lui and Drum
Hi guys 👋 hope u guys have a great day!
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:04 AM)Longinox Wrote:

I think the Champion titles are disregarded in the time in Sparking and they just had the strongest Bladers be ranked instead. Thus, the S-Rank, A-Rank tiers and so on exist.

I wouldn’t say disregarded, it’s more like a seperate thing.
Number 1 Blader, Best Blader, and Strongest Blader
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Number 1 Blader, Best Blader, and Strongest Blader

Ryuga, Ryuga, and Ryuga
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Number 1 Blader, Best Blader, and Strongest Blader

Ryuga, Ryuga, and Ryuga

The answer you say is invalid
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga, Ryuga, and Ryuga

The answer you say is invalid

for me it is valid
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The answer you say is invalid

for me it is valid

Wrong! lol nah nah
They need to start paying their 2D animators goodness gracious.
What is it with changing pfp and signatures lol.
Valt-Senpai?
What's the signature thing you do in settings
Free and Lui face off huh. Grr If Lui loses Imma lose it
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's the signature thing you do in settings

so u see how in every one of my posts there is a qoute like Quote:
In the end you're nothing but a caged bird. Thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given and believing you can defeat the Dragon Emperor. It's just hilarious."

"I alone managed to beat back the dark power and succeeded in drawing out L-Drago's ultimate ability and I harnessed a true power that I gained by putting my very life on the line to be the best I could be in my battles. Dragon Emperor: Supreme Flight!"

Thats a signature
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's the signature thing you do in settings

so u see how in every one of my posts there is a qoute like Quote:
In the end you're nothing but a caged bird. Thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given and believing you can defeat the Dragon Emperor. It's just hilarious."

"I alone managed to beat back the dark power and succeeded in drawing out L-Drago's ultimate ability and I harnessed a true power that I gained by putting my very life on the line to be the best I could be in my battles. Dragon Emperor: Supreme Flight!"

Thats a signature

Huh I don't see anything in your posts
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: so u see how in every one of my posts there is a qoute like Quote:

Thats a signature

Huh I don't see anything in your posts

lol at the bottom of my posts.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Huh I don't see anything in your posts

lol at the bottom of my posts.

Nothing lol
Yeah any bey that has the word Destructor or Destroy end up actually getting Destroyed badly
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: lol at the bottom of my posts.

Nothing lol

can you see that I said a qoute at bottom of my post? Like the one u said "Heyo" on? I have that as well but instead of saying heyo, I said a qoute

(Dec. 18, 2020  4:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah any bey that has the word Destructor or Destroy end up actually getting Destroyed badly

Kai got destroyed. Dont make fun of l drago destructor. Ryuga lost FIGHTING TO A GOD. something the stupid Kai couldnt do. Now leave ryuga and his/my bey alone
Some bey names are just cringey and it fits nothing to them.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nothing lol

can you see that I said a qoute at bottom of my post? Like the one u said "Heyo" on? I have that as well but instead of saying heyo, I said a qoute

(Dec. 18, 2020  4:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah any bey that has the word Destructor or Destroy end up actually getting Destroyed badly

Kai got destroyed. Dont make fun of l drago destructor. Ryuga lost FIGHTING TO A GOD.  something the stupid Kai couldnt do. Now leave ryuga and his/my bey alone

So this exact post is suppose to have it written at the bottom?