Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Bruh I meant like the explosions from their aura seeing how flashy it is
Storm Pegasus vs Lightning L drago than
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:45 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:39 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ryuga’s son’s liking everyone’s comment even Godzilla’s can I get 1 too?🥺

yeah sure

Thank you 🙏 pixisticks!
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:08 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:45 PM)Pixi Wrote: yeah sure

Thank you 🙏 pixisticks!

Aye the jealousy kicks in
and it is like the best mfb fight ever
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:39 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ryuga’s son’s liking everyone’s comment even Godzilla’s can I get 1 too?🥺

Fine I gave you a like now stop begging for it
exactly calm down and stop talking about likes
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Fine I gave you a like now stop begging for it

Thank you too bro😎🙏
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:13 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fine I gave you a like now stop begging for it

Thank you too bro😎🙏

Cut it out with that stuff
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:13 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Thank you too bro😎🙏

Cut it out with that stuff

Who’s that character in your gif 🌎 Helios?
stop it right now trustbee you get 0 likes from now on
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:16 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cut it out with that stuff

Looks like a transformer character from Cartoon Network
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:16 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cut it out with that stuff

Knockout from Transformers
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: stop it right now trustbee you get 0 likes from now on

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:16 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Who’s that character in your gif 🌎 Helios?

Knockout from Transformers

Ohhhhhh I knew I recognized the cgi
yes sorry it has to come to this
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:03 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt, Shu, lane are the ones who deserve it (aiga gets dumped in the trash bin lol)

Honestly I feel like all four characters (Valt, Shu, Aiga, and Lane) deserve the title match. Here's why:
Valt: He's been training and coming up with techniques for the longest time. He got scouted to a world class team at the age of 11 and then worked even harder to beat shu and become world champion
Shu: The Beyblade prodigy. He is literally a genius when it comes to blading, and has been running his own team since the age of 13. Literally his strategies impress ME sometimes. Heck, he can launch with his eyes closed (proven in burst season 1)
Aiga:  He's a natural at blading, he was able to go head to head with valt since day 1, and ever since then, he's just kept going on intense training missions. He's even won the world champion belt like valt did.
Lane: Like Aiga he's a natural at blading and posses shear power that no other legend can match. He beat Valt, Shu, Lui, Aiga, Free, Sisco,  and Drum, and keeps looking for more people to beat. He's even shown to have a lot of smarts through strategy and bey abilities.

I agree. Shu is definetely imo the strongest burst character
I know begging for likes for no reason
and you with the spamming lies stuff
Hmmmmmmmm if one manga legend were to come back with a bey, who would you want?