Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 17, 2020  6:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no you cannot. I am a cool boy you not so much☺☺☺

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(Dec. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:40 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: LOL!?!?!??!?!? WHY?!?!?!

I gave you one

Thank you 🙏 brother 😎
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no you cannot. I am a cool boy you not so much☺☺☺

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(Dec. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I gave you one

Thank you 🙏 brother 😎

get back on topic
stop calling everyone brother
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:39 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ryuga’s son’s liking everyone’s comment even Godzilla’s can I get 1 too?🥺

yeah sure
aiger is not hated stop spamming lies
He doesn't desreve the title as World Champion.
well he does and that is that. valt is dead
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He doesn't desreve the title as World Champion.

Valt, Shu, lane are the ones who deserve it (aiga gets dumped in the trash bin lol)
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well he does and that is that. valt is dead

Stop saying those things.
no it is true now stop spamming lies about aiger
Not bashing him or anything, but his title as champion holds little to no value at this point in Burst. And even if he gets better in late Cho-Z/GT & Sparking, he's still not that juch of a fan favourite character.
Don't get me wrong, I like Aiga myself, but these are facts.
valt must die
The World Champion title is utterly unimportant now
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: valt must die

Yeah, no.
yeah yes I will kill valt
Stop with these oh yeah he or she is dead and the brother thingy
and you stop spamming lies about aiger now
Wow this has gotten really weird really fast. Also yeah, the champion title is unimportant.
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He doesn't desreve the title as World Champion.

Valt, Shu, lane are the ones who deserve it (aiga gets dumped in the trash bin lol)

Honestly I feel like all four characters (Valt, Shu, Aiga, and Lane) deserve the title match. Here's why:
Valt: He's been training and coming up with techniques for the longest time. He got scouted to a world class team at the age of 11 and then worked even harder to beat shu and become world champion
Shu: The Beyblade prodigy. He is literally a genius when it comes to blading, and has been running his own team since the age of 13. Literally his strategies impress ME sometimes. Heck, he can launch with his eyes closed (proven in burst season 1)
Aiga:  He's a natural at blading, he was able to go head to head with valt since day 1, and ever since then, he's just kept going on intense training missions. He's even won the world champion belt like valt did.
Lane: Like Aiga he's a natural at blading and posses shear power that no other legend can match. He beat Valt, Shu, Lui, Aiga, Free, Sisco,  and Drum, and keeps looking for more people to beat. He's even shown to have a lot of smarts through strategy and bey abilities.
your violent I wanna see long beyblade battles