Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 17, 2020  1:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:01 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: cause one day they maybe will
its just that ppl take the concept of anime characters having kids too far

Boi OG did that in the manga and people were rioting against their fav characters "growing" up.

thats why they draw their fav characters with characters that do not exist and with kids, but for some reason the same age as the current season
Yo if they do this Imma quit burst for good
30 pages in an entire day? Full of messages without punctuation or depth? Woah, didn't know quality fell down here.
Anyway, Sparking episode 39 better be good and they better not just throw Rantaro out the window again.
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 30 pages in an entire day? Full of messages without punctuation or depth? Woah, didn't know quality fell down here.
Anyway, Sparking episode 39 better be good and they better not just throw Rantaro out the window again.

What do you expect Rantaro to do? Roktavor has always been infamous for being the weakest bey of its season every time it gets an evolution.
Rantaro loki needs a new Tornado move in order to beat someone
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 30 pages in an entire day? Full of messages without punctuation or depth? Woah, didn't know quality fell down here.

What do you expect Rantaro to do? Roktavor has always been infamous for being the weakest bey of its season every time it gets an evolution.

What, so it's always supposed to be that? Nah, it can have some good moments like it's SUPPOSED to.
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What do you expect Rantaro to do? Roktavor has always been infamous for being the weakest bey of its season every time it gets an evolution.

What, so it's always supposed to be that? Nah, it can have some good moments like it's SUPPOSED to.

When has it had good moments?
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What do you expect Rantaro to do? Roktavor has always been infamous for being the weakest bey of its season every time it gets an evolution.

Well yeah. Rantaro's character never really hinged on his battle skill.

He's always about just being a good friend and teaching others.
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro has skills

Not good enough to compete with every other named blader.
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro has skills

Not good enough to compete with every other named blader.

Woah, so you're saying Rantaro ain't gonna be Toko? Pretty sure he could still beat his little bro as well. Got you there.
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not good enough to compete with every other named blader.

Woah, so you're saying Rantaro ain't gonna be Toko? Pretty sure he could still beat his little bro as well. Got you there.

I meant in Surge. Super Hyperion and King Helios beat Ranjiro and Rantaro's combined forces. Super Hyperion and Kolossal Helios lost to unnamed beys in Episode 8 I believe. In the manga Super Hyperion was launched high into the air by a Judgement Pegasus.  I mean based of off this Trident could probably wipe the floor with Glide. Doesn't have much going for it.

Also Ranjiro can beat Rantaro, especially with Super Tornado. Ranjiro is A Rank and Rantaro is lowest of low Legend Rank, they aren't that far off.
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Woah, so you're saying Rantaro ain't gonna be Toko? Pretty sure he could still beat his little bro as well. Got you there.

I meant in Surge. Super Hyperion and King Helios beat Ranjiro and Rantaro's combined forces. Super Hyperion and Kolossal Helios lost to unnamed beys in Episode 8 I believe. In the manga Super Hyperion was launched high into the air by a Judgement Pegasus.  I mean based of off this Trident could probably wipe the floor with Glide. Doesn't have much going for it.

Also Ranjiro can beat Rantaro, especially with Super Tornado. Ranjiro is A Rank and Rantaro is lowest of low Legend Rank, they aren't that far off.

In Sparking, the contest between Rantaro and Ranjiro really ain't debatable as of now, because while Super Tornado may look stronger, it still didn't do much to Satan. No way that Screw Trident could beat Glide in a situation like this anyway, so comparing anything lower the a Sparking bey is an easy dub for Rantaro as it should be. He may not be that good, but he's still more relevant and probably stronger than Ranjiro.
I don't Think Toko has enough power to defeat any superking bey
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I meant in Surge. Super Hyperion and King Helios beat Ranjiro and Rantaro's combined forces. Super Hyperion and Kolossal Helios lost to unnamed beys in Episode 8 I believe. In the manga Super Hyperion was launched high into the air by a Judgement Pegasus.  I mean based of off this Trident could probably wipe the floor with Glide. Doesn't have much going for it.

In Sparking, the contest between Rantaro and Ranjiro really ain't debatable as of now, because while Super Tornado may look stronger, it still didn't do much to Satan. No way that Screw Trident could beat Glide in a situation like this anyway, so comparing anything lower the a Sparking bey is an easy dub for Rantaro as it should be. He may not be that good, but he's still more relevant and probably stronger than Ranjiro.

Super Tornado knocked Satomb away and left it with a few seconds of stamina left.
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I meant in Surge. Super Hyperion and King Helios beat Ranjiro and Rantaro's combined forces. Super Hyperion and Kolossal Helios lost to unnamed beys in Episode 8 I believe. In the manga Super Hyperion was launched high into the air by a Judgement Pegasus.  I mean based of off this Trident could probably wipe the floor with Glide. Doesn't have much going for it.

The anime doesn’t follow managa rankings. Additionally, the battles between Aiga/Ranjiro and Silas/Free showcased that anyone can beta anyone who isn’t being protected by plot armour isn’t this tournament. That being said, Ranjiro winning a match against Rantaro is completely possible.
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: In Sparking, the contest between Rantaro and Ranjiro really ain't debatable as of now, because while Super Tornado may look stronger, it still didn't do much to Satan. No way that Screw Trident could beat Glide in a situation like this anyway, so comparing anything lower the a Sparking bey is an easy dub for Rantaro as it should be. He may not be that good, but he's still more relevant and probably stronger than Ranjiro.

The anime doesn’t follow managa rankings. Additionally, the battles between Aiga/Ranjiro and Silas/Free showcased that anyone can beta anyone who isn’t being protected by plot armour isn’t this tournament. That being said, Ranjiro winning a match against Rantaro is completely possible.

Even in the anime had the current manga rankings, they woudl still be insanely close in power levels.
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: In Sparking, the contest between Rantaro and Ranjiro really ain't debatable as of now, because while Super Tornado may look stronger, it still didn't do much to Satan. No way that Screw Trident could beat Glide in a situation like this anyway, so comparing anything lower the a Sparking bey is an easy dub for Rantaro as it should be. He may not be that good, but he's still more relevant and probably stronger than Ranjiro.

I think it would be nice if Ranjiro and Aiga get a + 1 off of Valt and Rantaro since it would be like the two forging their own path and not being in the shadow of these older bladers, more known bladers.
Everyone is battling everyone in this tournament so I would assume each team wins at least twice.
I do think Dante and Lui are beating Valt and Rantaro. Valt and Lui are pretty same power level. Rantaro added gives a slight amount of power. Dante added to Lui gives a significant power boost. Making the power levels of Dante and Lui together be higher.
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Everyone is battling everyone in this tournament so I would assume each team wins at least twice.

I agree
Anyways the fact that the storm plate is spinning left  amplifies Luinor's power.
[Image: giphy.gif]

GO ZEUTRON GO!!! Prove RANJIRO CAN BEAT RANTARO!!

It’s really anyone’s game in the anime
I am just remembering how Hyuga and Hikaru got rekt in the first battle of the tournament