Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: coconut aiga

Don't you think its a bit too much?
yeah ok
it gonna turn into the new cool emoji
Yeah It could but still Lane is gonna wreck everyone with Shu
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah It could but still Lane is gonna wreck everyone with Shu

shu and lane is REALLY OP
The battle I wanna see which will happen is Valt and Rantaro vs. Aiga and Ranjiro and Shu and Lane vs. Lui and Drum.
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Marutti did tell me on discord and he has all of the sparking manga

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:28 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah, Marutti did mention the exact timeskips and Valt's age, which should be 17 in the Sparking manga.

I have all the Sparking manga too, they never mentioned any exact time skips. I can explain every single thing that happened in detail.

The only possible time for them to do that would be Valt's first introduction. Surprise surprise, no age was mentioned. Ok, what about time skips. Guess what, no exact time was stated. Even in the inbetween Special chapter all that happened was that Valt went to all his friends, he and Dante went to Gwyn's and made Brave.

Here Valt was stated to be the champion of the senior league in gt and senior ppl age is at least 16 marutti says (because he's an expert on telling general things on japan) and he said that valt age was stated on the legend introduction or something
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:11 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Uhhh, what did did this thread turn into? I'm gonna forget everything I saw in the last 3 pages or so.

Anyway, I've got a hot take.
Lean doesn't deserve as much hate as he gets.

Do with it what you will.

Yeah, I've also noticed that lately how some of the threads make this look a little less like a forum and more of a glorified group chat. It's rather bizarre when discussions start to derail that quickly with random stuff haha.

And I agree, Lean isn't that bad. He's a bit on the generic side out of Burst's main antagonists but he's not terrible, although I still don't understand the point of having Lean own First Uranus since they don't do anything with it, it could've been saved for a new character.
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I have all the Sparking manga too, they never mentioned any exact time skips. I can explain every single thing that happened in detail.

The only possible time for them to do that would be Valt's first introduction. Surprise surprise, no age was mentioned. Ok, what about time skips. Guess what, no exact time was stated. Even in the inbetween Special chapter all that happened was that Valt went to all his friends, he and Dante went to Gwyn's and made Brave.

Here Valt was stated to be the champion of the senior league in gt and senior ppl age is at least 16 marutti says (because he's an expert on telling general things on japan) and he said that valt age was stated on the legend introduction or something

Ah ok, I didn't know about the senior thing since with the new rankings that's non existence in Surge. By the way all that happened in the introduction was that Valt was like "I'm Valt Aoi and this is my new Super King system Beyblade Brave Valtryek!" and Rantaro and Ranjiro pretty much said the same thing. The announcer isn't shown and also never said anything.

Valt Aoi: From out battle today, to Beyblade, a revolution will occur!

Valt Aoi: Super King Bey with new system "Metal Chassis"

Valt Aoi/Rantaro and Ranjiro Kiyama: Go Shoot!

All his lines in his introduction
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Here Valt was stated to be the champion of the senior league in gt and senior ppl age is at least 16 marutti says (because he's an expert on telling general things on japan) and he said that valt age was stated on the legend introduction or something

Ah ok, I didn't know about the senior thing since with the new rankings that's non existence in Surge. By the way all that happened in the introduction was that Valt was like "I'm Valt Aoi and this is my new Super King system Beyblade Brave Valtryek!" and Rantaro and Ranjiro pretty much said the same thing. The announcer isn't shown and also never said anything.

Huh really? I should ask him about this next time maybe or I can just buy the volume itself
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ah ok, I didn't know about the senior thing since with the new rankings that's non existence in Surge. By the way all that happened in the introduction was that Valt was like "I'm Valt Aoi and this is my new Super King system Beyblade Brave Valtryek!" and Rantaro and Ranjiro pretty much said the same thing. The announcer isn't shown and also never said anything.

Huh really? I should ask him about this next time maybe or I can just buy the volume itself

Might as well be no announcer lol. He's just like "This my a Super King bey with the Metal Chassis system." Rantaro and Ranjiro show off their stuff and then they battle. Well, more like just clash.
lol it wasnt me who started or participated in the argument i promise
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Huh really? I should ask him about this next time maybe or I can just buy the volume itself

Might as well be no announcer lol. He's just like "This my a Super King bey with the Metal Chassis system." Rantaro and Ranjiro show off their stuff and then they battle. Well, more like just clash.
I think he might get it from other other places since he didn't specify because he did say that xhaka age was changed to be youger than valt but it wasn't in the actual manga page
Someone made Kumicho mad and that someone is probally Lui.
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Someone made Kumicho mad and that someone is probally Lui.

Shu was right there in the previe- oh yeah ur trolling
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:53 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Someone made Kumicho mad and that someone is probally Lui.

Shu was right there in the previe- oh yeah ur trolling

I am not. Plus I thought it was Lane who did that face but it was Lui.
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:53 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Shu was right there in the previe- oh yeah ur trolling

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING ANIME?!
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:55 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I am not. Plus I thought it was Lane who did that face but it was Lui.

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING ANIME?!

What does it look like were talking about then?
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:53 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Shu was right there in the previe- oh yeah ur trolling

Lui made that face at drum
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:56 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I am not. Plus I thought it was Lane who did that face but it was Lui.

Lui made that face at drum

Oh I remember that face
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:55 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING ANIME?!

What does it look like were talking about then?

cuz it was obvious shu was the one who made rantaro mad THEY IN THE SAME SCENE!

lolololololololo
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:56 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What does it look like were talking about then?

cuz it was obvious shu was the one who made rantaro mad THEY IN THE SAME SCENE!

lolololololololo

Check again when Valt and him were together. You could tell Lui or Drum said something not so nice to Honcho
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:56 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: cuz it was obvious shu was the one who made rantaro mad THEY IN THE SAME SCENE!

lolololololololo

Check again when Valt and him were together. You could tell Lui or Drum said something not so nice to Honcho

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:56 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: cuz it was obvious shu was the one who made rantaro mad THEY IN THE SAME SCENE!

lolololololololo

U CHECK AGAIN! Look at the summary:[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]

[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Dec. 09, 2020  4:20 AM[/font]
DranzerX13  
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]39) Take Down! Ultimate Storm!!
攻略!アルティメットストーム!! 
Koryaku! Arutimetto Sutōmu!!
December 18, 2020

The match is Valt and Rantaro VS Lui and Drum. As Valt and Rantaro have a strategy meeting, Shu appears in front of them. Seeing the opportunity, Rantaro asks Shu his intentions in teaming up with Lean. With that, the third match starts. Who will be faster in grasping the key to victory, the strategy of the 'Storm Plate'!?[/font][/font]
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:01 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Check again when Valt and him were together. You could tell Lui or Drum said something not so nice to Honcho

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Check again when Valt and him were together. You could tell Lui or Drum said something not so nice to Honcho

U CHECK AGAIN! Look at the summary:[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]

[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Dec. 09, 2020  4:20 AM[/font]
DranzerX13  
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]39) Take Down! Ultimate Storm!!
攻略!アルティメットストーム!! 
Koryaku! Arutimetto Sutōmu!!
December 18, 2020

The match is Valt and Rantaro VS Lui and Drum. As Valt and Rantaro have a strategy meeting, Shu appears in front of them. Seeing the opportunity, Rantaro asks Shu his intentions in teaming up with Lean. With that, the third match starts. Who will be faster in grasping the key to victory, the strategy of the 'Storm Plate'!?[/font][/font]

That is one part of it. I meant in the final part.
IN fact look at the preview

THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISUNDERSTANDING U MEANT THE PART WHERE RANTARO LOOKS STUPIDLY MAD?!?!?!?!?!?

THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISUNDERSTANDING U MEANT THE PART WHERE RANTARO LOOKS STUPIDLY MAD?!?!?!?!?!?