Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 15, 2020  10:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol when they forget Ryuga's Lightning L-Drago got destroyed as well

It didn't get destroyed the same way as KAi. It only got scratches and it got destroyed by Gingka. Not by a cereberus clown or a dimension-shifter.
I hope people do realize Lane is going to finish off the other legends he hasnt faced off yet including Drum and Rantaro. Just saying it now but they dont stand a chance against Lane
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope people do realize Lane is going to finish off the other legends he hasnt faced off yet including Drum and Rantaro. Just saying it now but they dont stand a chance against Lane

Nah Kumicho is the final boss
(Dec. 15, 2020  11:10 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope people do realize Lane is going to finish off the other legends he hasnt faced off yet including Drum and Rantaro. Just saying it now but they dont stand a chance against Lane

Nah Kumicho is the final boss

Just imagination Pixi
(Dec. 15, 2020  11:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  11:10 PM)Pixi Wrote: Nah Kumicho is the final boss

Just imagination Pixi

lol ok
Or is it? Rantaro could be the final boss in burst and might have waited for the perfect moment to destroy everyone.
(Dec. 15, 2020  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Or is it? Rantaro could be the final boss in burst and might have waited for the perfect moment to destroy everyone.

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn
(Dec. 15, 2020  11:12 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Or is it? Rantaro could be the final boss in burst and might have waited for the perfect moment to destroy everyone.

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn

next time on beyblade season 6:
Every Blader: Oh no ist the Kumicho!
Rantaro: Hello fools! I have come here to destroy you all!
To be continued.........
adding pictures are easy go to preview post copy and paste it lol
oh so thats how you add images
oh i meant that now i know how to add images
u gotta reply to people to get images

it looks like this
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol when they forget Ryuga's Lightning L-Drago got destroyed as well

but Ryuga evovled it into Meteo l drago
NEVERMIND U JUST CANT DO IT RIGHT ON PC u gotta go on ipad or something
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:22 PM)Scyther Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  10:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You know what this is stupid? Why in the world is their this "best" or "strongest" blader. Honestly they all get defeated badly and they are all on the same level

And plus it isnt by chance or luck or any of that in general. They do it is but because they use up a ton of energy and sacrifice themselves.

All get defeated, but no one gets their bey destroyed like Kai. It was only for luck that Kai won. Heck, i don't think that carp Kai could even win against Damian. He is on Julian's level.

Agreed. Kai is not on my fav character list anymore. I think Ryuga could 2 hit or 1 hit KO kai
(Dec. 16, 2020  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Delta is my favorite blader in Rise

Delta was my third fav in Rise
Aw man I love Master Devolos avatar it looked sick. Lucifer The End's avatar is the second coolest looking in Sparking.
Ew Master Devolos is the ugliest thing in rise 🤢........... jk lol
(Dec. 16, 2020  12:32 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ew Master Devolos is the ugliest thing in rise 🤢........... jk lol

Ew Infinite Achilles is the ugliest in Sparking lol
(Dec. 16, 2020  12:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  12:32 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ew Master Devolos is the ugliest thing in rise 🤢........... jk lol

Ew Infinite Achilles is the ugliest in Sparking lol

Infinite Achilles WAS REALLY GOOD