Delta vs aiga?

No Arthur vs. Aiga, Delta, Drum

RYuga vrs delta and aiga
Your about to go to beyjail for breaking the timeline lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Thanks Eclipse👌 Drum is smart

Delta vs aiga?

No Arthur vs. Aiga, Delta, Drum

Ohhhhhh yea because Arthur just straight up bombed them by breaking both delta and drums bey so easily but I liked how it was done in the manga a bit better because now everyone in the anime thinks drum was so strong and delta was totally gonna clap aiga after but drum actually used the three way battle to bound devolos into Achilles and bursting him and because after they get their beys broken, aiga just puts his shoulders around them both and just lets Arthur know whats up and that it’s not the end.
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: All the villains are mediocre

I didn’t like Gwynn in the manga because he said he was supposed to be all smart but NOT REALLY because he just broke beys for no reason, broke Arthur’s bey in the tag team match but got surprised that he lost, even though I hate arthur
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: All the villains are mediocre

I didn’t like Gwynn in the manga because he said he was supposed to be all smart but NOT REALLY because he just broke beys for no reason, broke Arthur’s bey in the tag team match but got surprised that he lost

Wait he broke Apocalypse?!!!
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I didn’t like Gwynn in the manga because he said he was supposed to be all smart but NOT REALLY because he just broke beys for no reason, broke Arthur’s bey in the tag team match but got surprised that he lost

Wait he broke Apocalypse?!!!

YEAHHHHHHH!! Because i guess he was trying to get to drum and delta to crush them but Arthur kept getting in his way and he was having a mental breakdown about wanting to be alone and hating friendship so he decided he wouldn’t cooperate with Arthur in the tag battle and broke his bey and then drum beat Gwynn on the second round
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:04 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait he broke Apocalypse?!!!

YEAHHHHHHH!! Because i guess he was trying to get to drum and delta to crush them but Arthur kept getting in his way and he was having a mental breakdown about wanting to be alone and hating friendship so he decided he wouldn’t cooperate with Arthur in the tag battle and broke his bey and then drum beat Gwynn on the second round

That just shows that they dont have the power of the infinite guantlet then
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:04 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: YEAHHHHHHH!! Because i guess he was trying to get to drum and delta to crush them but Arthur kept getting in his way and he was having a mental breakdown about wanting to be alone and hating friendship so he decided he wouldn’t cooperate with Arthur in the tag battle and broke his bey and then drum beat Gwynn on the second round

That just shows that they dont have the power of the infinite guantlet then

Arthur still did have the infinite lock system, Gwynn was just being a savage and broke his bey
Arthur: I am the King of Beyblade
Lui: you wanna repeat that to me?
IN FACT, GWYNN BURSTED ARTHUR, DRUM, and DELTA AT THE SAME TIME
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Arthur: I am the King of Beyblade
Lui: you wanna repeat that to me?

Lol but I got so mad at the way lui got scared by lane for a second after he bursted Longinus in he manga, I liked the anime way better at every thing they did for lui
Lane beated Lane and Hyuga in the manga at the same time.
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane beated Lane and Hyuga in the manga at the same time.

Nah, lui bursted hyuga with the raging upper but lane clapped lui with the variant wall
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:11 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane beated Lane and Hyuga in the manga at the same time.

Nah, lui bursted hyuga with the raging upper but lane clapped lui with the variant wall

(Dec. 15, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait just look at this:
Coooooollllllll! But yeah this is where lui gets threatened by lane
[Image: fdc4b6f4b8b21c8e5c4e4b5929ea4d85.jpg]
[Image: fdc4b6f4b8b21c8e5c4e4b5929ea4d85.jpg]
metal the best series
that is all you ever talk about is kai and tyson
What you got a problem when you say Galaxy Pegasus is the best?
yeah but I don't ring it up everytime I talk lmao. I only talk about that when others do