Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:23 PM)Moviejunkie2009 Wrote: Finally another season of Beyblade has been announced. Not sure that it's Burst, but it is likely: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...21/.167432

Thats burst alright
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ok so that means Hiro knows that in turbo, Aiga was stronger than lui, free, sHu, phi and valt and even broke his bey over the power of resonance so shut up

yea he did aiga became champ at the end of turbo manga by beating phi , valt and was stronger the shu , free and lui the same way 😂😂😂

Also Valt was the senior division and overall world champ even after the match with Aiger.
I'm almost certain that it will be Burst, or at least be within the same universe. A lot of those anime go that route.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea he did aiga became champ at the end of turbo manga by beating phi , valt and was a slightly stronger the shu (even though I didn't get the defentive win on shu) , he was as defently stronger than cause he beat them free and lui the same way 😂😂😂

Also Valt was the senior division and overall world champ even after the match with Aiger.
yea i didn't mentioned it cause I know his going going  dismissed it.
Now is the time to go to the wishful and speculation thread so we can find out who comes back and who doesnt
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Also Valt was the senior division and overall world champ even after the match with Aiger.
yea i didn't mentioned it cause I know his going going  dismissed it.

True.
OMG Im getting ants on my pants. No its isnt literal lol.
Wow I to excited for season 6
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: OMG Im getting ants on my pants. No its isnt literal lol.
Wow I to excited for season 6

Valt about to GET BETTER than Shu and Lane
Oh heck yes! Lets bring back the OG´s of S1 and S2
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh heck yes! Lets bring back the OG´s of S1 and S2

Lets bring back MFB!
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh heck yes! Lets bring back the OG´s of S1 and S2

Lets bring back MFB!

Not happening
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lets bring back MFB!

Not happening

U never know
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not happening

U never know

Nah if the writers wanna quit on something they do it.
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ve been hearing all this talk about Shu turning evil again. I personally thought it sounded pretty dumb at first and although I don’t think it will actually happen, I did do some thinking and I realized that it could actually be a pretty amazing concept if explained and utilized the right way as they could portray it in such a way that it doesn’t ruin Shu’s development. So as we know Shu seemingly let go of the Red eye persona for good after Valt beat him right? But what if the persona of Red eye never actually left, but was rather repressed and pushed back deep into Shu’s unconscious mind after it was overpowered by his friendship with Valt. Although no longer an active part of his life, this persona is nonetheless still a bad memory lingering close by prompting Shu to start helping bladers with evil traits similar to the ones exhibited by him. Later, in Sparking Shu takes Lane in intending to help guide the boy on the right path but Shu simply can’t get through to Lane. Shu’s worst fears have come true and this failure continues to plague him throughout sparking until he can no longer handle the stress and fear within himself ultimately causing Shu to suffer a huge mental breakdown letting out all his repressed negative emotions and feelings in one big blowout effectively providing a vessel for the hidden Red eye persona to finally re-emerge. Shu has once again transformed into the very thing he loathes so much. Valt and Rantaro have eventually come to the realization that they never truly destroyed the Red eye personality and are left truly stunned now knowing that it’s up to Hyuga and Hikaru to defeat Lane and Shu. At the end of the day, Hyuga and Hikaru do end up defeating Lane and Shu causing Lane to smile and redeem himself by vowing to abandon his evil flare. Shu witnessing this occur faces intense conflict in his minds. The kind gestures of Hyuga and Hikaru alongside Lane’s redemption mirror his own friendship and redemption with Valt years ago. These positive gestures, memories and feelings synergize with his true self once again allowing Shu to assemble all his might and break free from the Red eye personality once more destroying it for good this time.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakuroJinbeePinkRose #Fafnir CheetoBlader

What do y’all think?

Truthfully, it was already done so well in evolution and part of what made the shedding of Shu's Red Eye persona so well done was that it was ultimately the deep friendship of Valt and Shu that freed him. To have Hyuga, Hikaru and Lane be the source of Red Eye's true destruction just lacks the emotional resonance that the relationship between Valt and Shu brought to the table. To me this route puts forward the idea that the bond Shu and Valt share wasn't enough to destroy Red Eye, and I think that takes away from the poetry of Evolution's conclusion and their shared story. Just how I feel about that personally.

It’s meant to be a more realistic and darker take on this sort of thing kinda like how Christopher Nolan’s Batman movie emphasized the idea of the people in his casual surroundings to make the story more menacing. I wouldn’t really call it Hyuga and Hikaru being the main destruction of the persona but rather that alongside Lane’s turning and all the good memories that have been lingering in Shu’s mind building up in order to permanently vanquish the persona, it’s effectively Shu disowning the persona as opposed to trying to forget/repress it out of fear etc. Regardless of that, you have a really good point as it would make some parts of story redundant.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zeutron you missed a good debate earlier today

Oh really? What about?
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zeutron you missed a good debate earlier today

Oh really? What about?

Who is better and stronger about Aiger and Valt.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Oh really? What about?

Oh wow that definitely would have been fun to get into.
Seems like burst anime is continuing i hope we get better plot
Got the news hours ago lol. Late on the news like 2 hours ago
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Oh really? What about?

i dont think it was that great
it was basically that bee guy trynna tell us that valt was trash for 30 minutes straight lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:32 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who is better and stronger about Aiger and Valt.

i dont think it was that great
it was basically that bee guy trynna tell us that valt was trash for 30 minutes straight lol

It was annoying
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:32 PM)Pixi Wrote: i dont think it was that great

It was annoying

yup lololol
But we all know Valt is better than Aiger straight up.