Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: who do you think give the idea genius who do you think ceates the story if it wasn't for hiro they wouldn't be an anime lol . so stop using the excuse of its the anime just to because you don't like it

Ok so that means Hiro knows that in turbo, Aiga was stronger than lui, free, sHu, phi and valt and even broke his bey over the power of resonance so shut up

yea he did aiga became champ at the end of turbo manga by beating phi , valt and was slightly stronger than shu (even though he didn't get that defentive win on shu ) , he defently was stronger than cause he beat them free and lui the same way 😂😂😂
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo Dranzer MS Glad you got mastered by Kai in a few minutes

ryuga is clearly more powerful than Kai
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ok so that means Hiro knows that in turbo, Aiga was stronger than lui, free, sHu, phi and valt and even broke his bey over the power of resonance so shut up

yea he did aiga became champ at the end of turbo manga by beating phi , valt and was stronger the shu , free and lui the same way 😂😂😂

EarthHelios says I was supporting Aiger. I wasnt. Can u tell him so? Cuz he is just ignoring me
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger just makes me wanna vomit

DANG BROTHER😎 why u hate aiger so much?
Valt be the legend of legends.
Rantaro is the men of men lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: When everything points to Valt being the stronger blader you still go in Aiger's direction. Valt was stated to be the strongest blader on the planet. He's repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, in other words the cream of the crop, the best of the best and then he accomplishes with ease what Aiger couldn't even get close to managing (Broke through Variant Wall in one shot) and yet your still saying that Aiger is the stronger blader. Beyond me.

First of all you make no sense talking about “vAlT dId wHaT aIgA cOuLdn’T wItH eAsE”, aiga on his 1v1 against lane without any help from no one almost beat he barrier USING HIS SPEED, lane got lucky with aiga pushing him into the crater WITH HIS BARRIER AT ITS SMALLEST to take it back out and launch himself with a Z-Buster on top of aiga that Achilles couldn’t take because of the downward force and strength of the barrier but all you say is that vAlT iS sTroNgEr sO hE bEttEr tHaN aIgA but he needed help from shu AND still lost Lane easily, it would’ve happened either way with aiga or valt and lane still didn’t retake the barrier back out by going into the crater because Valt learned from aigas battle and also what didn’t make sense is that when Valt attacked lane’s barrier it didn’t move like it does when Lui and aiger faced it but you can explain that can you? So yea, Aiger is better than Valt😎

I'm not spinning in circles with you about this. Valt broke through that barrier with his own power. He didn't need Shu's help to accomplish that. He trained with Shu in overcoming a strong defense and if you pay attention to Shu's dialogue in that scene, he said that Variant's defense was stronger so Valt had to overcome that defense using his own skill and power. And he did. With one strike. And once again Variant would have no problem entering the carter by himself to restore his barrier. Just as all the other sparking beys have done. Your just repeating things over and over without backing it up with solid reasoning. Valt didn't use anything from Aiger's battle. Aiger used speed to try and exhaust Variant's stamina because he had no choice. He lacked the power to break through the barrier. Valt didn't need to use speed because he had the power to break through the barrier. And on that point about moving Variant, it did move, Aiger couldn't even dent that barrier. During the very first round, Valt dented the barrier. In the second Valt broke through it and sent Variant flying high from the pure power of his attack. Aiger didn't even come close to that. Lane was pushed to the very edge during his battle with Valt, so much so he had to reach into the depths of his power and pull out Variant disaster. This was while Lane was at the peak of Flare. Valt accomplished what no other Legend up to that point had. He did much better in his battle with Lane than Aiger did, he's been stated to be the strongest blader on the planet and he's been repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, the cream of the crop, the best of the best. Valt is clearly the stronger blader when you examine the evidence. Now I'm done talking about this topic with you.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: EarthHelios a simp for Valt

Bruh Imma give you a good one
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: EarthHelios a simp for Valt

Valt is not women
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:27 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Anyone know how to post pictures on here? Sorry for going off topic.

When you are trying to post a reply then click on that arrow by post reply and then do preview post

Copy the image and paste with ctrl + v
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: First of all you make no sense talking about “vAlT dId wHaT aIgA cOuLdn’T wItH eAsE”, aiga on his 1v1 against lane without any help from no one almost beat he barrier USING HIS SPEED, lane got lucky with aiga pushing him into the crater WITH HIS BARRIER AT ITS SMALLEST to take it back out and launch himself with a Z-Buster on top of aiga that Achilles couldn’t take because of the downward force and strength of the barrier but all you say is that vAlT iS sTroNgEr sO hE bEttEr tHaN aIgA but he needed help from shu AND still lost Lane easily, it would’ve happened either way with aiga or valt and lane still didn’t retake the barrier back out by going into the crater because Valt learned from aigas battle and also what didn’t make sense is that when Valt attacked lane’s barrier it didn’t move like it does when Lui and aiger faced it but you can explain that can you? So yea, Aiger is better than Valt😎

I'm not spinning in circles with you about this. Valt broke through that barrier with his own power. He didn't need Shu's help to accomplish that. He trained with Shu in overcoming a strong defense and if you pay attention to Shu's dialogue in that scene, he said that Variant's defense was stronger so Valt had to overcome that defense using his own skill and power. And he did. With one strike. And once again Variant would have no problem entering the carter by himself to restore his barrier. Just as all the other sparking beys have done. Your just repeating things over and over without backing it up with solid reasoning. Valt didn't use anything from Aiger's battle. Aiger used speed to try and exhaust Variant's stamina because he had no choice. He lacked the power to break through the barrier. Valt didn't need to use speed because he had the power to break through the barrier. And on that point about moving Variant, it did move, Aiger couldn't even dent that barrier. During the very first round, Valt dented the barrier. In the second Valt broke through it and sent Variant flying high from the pure power of his attack. Aiger didn't even come close to that. Lane was pushed to the very edge during his battle with Valt, so much so he had to reach into the depths of his power and pull out Variant disaster. This was while Lane was at the peak of Flare. Valt accomplished what no other Legend up to that point had. He did much better in his battle with Lane than Aiger did, he's been stated to be the strongest blader on the planet and he's been repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, the cream of the crop, the best of the best. Valt is clearly the stronger blader when you examine the evidence. Now I'm done talking about this topic with you.

agred. Stop arguing now.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea he did aiga became champ at the end of turbo manga by beating phi , valt and was stronger the shu , free and lui the same way 😂😂😂

EarthHelios says I was supporting Aiger. I wasnt. Can u tell him so? Cuz he is just ignoring me

oh no i though EarthHelios was talking to me so i give him a deeper meaning to what I was saying but it wasn't me that he was talking too . don't know if he was talking to you though
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:37 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:27 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Anyone know how to post pictures on here? Sorry for going off topic.

When you are trying to post a reply then click on that arrow by post reply and then do preview post

I see it now. Thanks!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:40 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:37 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: When you are trying to post a reply then click on that arrow by post reply and then do preview post

I see it now. Thanks!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Gasp Delta! Yay Delta is here lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im glad Lane beat Aiga actually

Yeah, people actually thought Aiga would win. He only made it to the semis because the festival doubled as his arc.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Lane is a maniac and has flare too
valt is trash and so is dante lol
I cant believe Shu cant even make a choice.
Roses are red, Violets are blue, If u hate ryuga, then he will kill you
Trying to pick a burst character for my pfp. Any suggestions?
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:45 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Trying to pick a burst character for my pfp. Any suggestions?

Hmm........ Dante?