Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: When everything points to Valt being the stronger blader you still go in Aiger's direction. Valt was stated to be the strongest blader on the planet. He's repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, in other words the cream of the crop, the best of the best and then he accomplishes with ease what Aiger couldn't even get close to managing (Broke through Variant Wall in one shot) and yet your still saying that Aiger is the stronger blader. Beyond me.

First of all you make no sense talking about “vAlT dId wHaT aIgA cOuLdn’T wItH eAsE”, aiga on his 1v1 against lane without any help from no one almost beat he barrier USING HIS SPEED, lane got lucky with aiga pushing him into the crater WITH HIS BARRIER AT ITS SMALLEST to take it back out and launch himself with a Z-Buster on top of aiga that Achilles couldn’t take because of the downward force and strength of the barrier but all you say is that vAlT iS sTroNgEr sO hE bEttEr tHaN aIgA but he needed help from shu AND still lost Lane easily, it would’ve happened either way with aiga or valt and lane still didn’t retake the barrier back out by going into the crater because Valt learned from aigas battle and also what didn’t make sense is that when Valt attacked lane’s barrier it didn’t move like it does when Lui and aiger faced it but you can explain that can you? So yea, Aiger is better than Valt😎

BRUH THE AUTOR HIMSELF STATED THAT VALT"S STRONGER
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I didnt. I supported Valt lol

Uh huh Like I would believe you

ok look at my posts and see what I posted.

I thought we were friends but u just turned on me.

Ask Apollo and Admiral W. I supported VALT!
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: When everything points to Valt being the stronger blader you still go in Aiger's direction. Valt was stated to be the strongest blader on the planet. He's repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, in other words the cream of the crop, the best of the best and then he accomplishes with ease what Aiger couldn't even get close to managing (Broke through Variant Wall in one shot) and yet your still saying that Aiger is the stronger blader. Beyond me.

First of all you make no sense talking about “vAlT dId wHaT aIgA cOuLdn’T wItH eAsE”, aiga on his 1v1 against lane without any help from no one almost beat he barrier USING HIS SPEED, lane got lucky with aiga pushing him into the crater WITH HIS BARRIER AT ITS SMALLEST to take it back out and launch himself with a Z-Buster on top of aiga that Achilles couldn’t take because of the downward force and strength of the barrier but all you say is that vAlT iS sTroNgEr sO hE bEttEr tHaN aIgA but he needed help from shu AND still lost Lane easily, it would’ve happened either way with aiga or valt and lane still didn’t retake the barrier back out by going into the crater because Valt learned from aigas battle and also what didn’t make sense is that when Valt attacked lane’s barrier it didn’t move like it does when Lui and aiger faced it but you can explain that can you? So yea, Aiger is better than Valt😎

dude we dropped the argument. stop trying to argue
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But you said Aiger was stronger

I never did!
ok what about this: they are both pretty good
Also any brothers know anything about the manga?😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can name who has plot armor

who?
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok what about this: they are both pretty good

Finally, that’s what I wanted someone to say rather than slandering everyone who isn’t valt
Kai has great determination, is very strong, world class blader, great leadership, always shows respect to rival (unlike someone I know).
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: First of all you make no sense talking about “vAlT dId wHaT aIgA cOuLdn’T wItH eAsE”, aiga on his 1v1 against lane without any help from no one almost beat he barrier USING HIS SPEED, lane got lucky with aiga pushing him into the crater WITH HIS BARRIER AT ITS SMALLEST to take it back out and launch himself with a Z-Buster on top of aiga that Achilles couldn’t take because of the downward force and strength of the barrier but all you say is that vAlT iS sTroNgEr sO hE bEttEr tHaN aIgA but he needed help from shu AND still lost Lane easily, it would’ve happened either way with aiga or valt and lane still didn’t retake the barrier back out by going into the crater because Valt learned from aigas battle and also what didn’t make sense is that when Valt attacked lane’s barrier it didn’t move like it does when Lui and aiger faced it but you can explain that can you? So yea, Aiger is better than Valt😎

BRUH THE AUTOR HIMSELF STATED THAT VALT"S STRONGER

Creator of the MANGA not directer of the ANIME😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai has great determination, is very strong, world class blader, great leadership, always shows respect to rival (unlike someone I know).

Ryuga has mroe determination, more stronger, and meteored his rival, Making him as strong as himself in the end
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont be acting like you didnt support Aigers cause

who me ? if so no i don't unlike most fans of characters I don't let my personal judgement get in the way of the reality do I have a preference yea like everyone do I debate it yea like everyone that's how power scaling works you debate when doing versus but no matter how the debate go it's just to make us fans feel good . but at the end story the one true who decides it will always be the creator it's just that simple.  you can debate if a story is Ingoing in if those certain characters are still their but if not the story ends with the authors choice and decision like for billions of story written out their.
Anyone know how to post pictures on here? Sorry for going off topic.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont be acting like you didnt support Aigers cause

who me ? if so no i don't unlike most fans of characters I don't let my personal judgement get in the way of the reality do I have a preference yea like everyone do I debate it yea like everyone that's how power scaling works you debate when doing versus but no matter how the debate go it's just to make us fans feel good . but at the end story the one true who decides it will always be the creator it's just that simple.  you can debate if a story is Ingoing in if those certain characters are still their but if not the story ends with the authors choice and decision like for billions of story written out their.

i dont think helios was talking to you
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: BRUH THE AUTOR HIMSELF STATED THAT VALT"S STRONGER

Creator of the MANGA not directer of the ANIME🤨

who do you think give the idea genius who do you think ceates the story if it wasn't for hiro they wouldn't be an anime lol . so stop using the excuse of its the anime just to because you don't like it
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

No It was someone else
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: who me ? if so no i don't unlike most fans of characters I don't let my personal judgement get in the way of the reality do I have a preference yea like everyone do I debate it yea like everyone that's how power scaling works you debate when doing versus but no matter how the debate go it's just to make us fans feel good . but at the end story the one true who decides it will always be the creator it's just that simple.  you can debate if a story is Ingoing in if those certain characters are still their but if not the story ends with the authors choice and decision like for billions of story written out their.

No It was someone else

alright sorry about that hahaha
At least Kai knew what he was doing and not being wreckless and fool. He deserves that beyspirit
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Creator of the MANGA not directer of the ANIME🤨

who do you think give the idea genius who do you think ceates the story if it wasn't for hiro they wouldn't be an anime lol . so stop using the excuse of its the anime just to because you don't like it

Ok so that means Hiro knows that in turbo, Aiga was stronger than lui, free, sHu, phi and valt and even broke his bey over the power of resonance so shut up 😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Creator of the MANGA not directer of the ANIME🤨

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: who me ? if so no i don't unlike most fans of characters I don't let my personal judgement get in the way of the reality do I have a preference yea like everyone do I debate it yea like everyone that's how power scaling works you debate when doing versus but no matter how the debate go it's just to make us fans feel good . but at the end story the one true who decides it will always be the creator it's just that simple.  you can debate if a story is Ingoing in if those certain characters are still their but if not the story ends with the authors choice and decision like for billions of story written out their.

No It was someone else

it was me ?
Yo Dranzer MS Glad you got mastered by Kai in a few minutes