Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Everyone is human. They can be strong and better but they are all still HUMANS!
ok gingka is the best
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Everyone is human. They can be strong and better but they are all still HUMANS!

I know! Thats what I am saying! Ryuga is a VERY STRONG BLADER
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Back to the question I posed before all of this started, what's your vision for season 6 if you were writing it? Sound off.

I would probably have a large time skip and maybe make the protagonist Valt's son or Aiga's son. That would be interesting.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Season 6 is gonna be cool

Better be. Valt IS GONNA BEAT LANE!
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:16 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Back to the question I posed before all of this started, what's your vision for season 6 if you were writing it? Sound off.

I would probably have a large time skip and maybe make the protagonist Valt's son or Aiga's son. That would be interesting.

Zeutron had a similar idea. That could be interesting.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No timeskip more than 1 year.

why?
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No timeskip more than 1 year.

why?

No we need the legends still
lol it's do funny to me that some argued that aiga is stronger than valt although the creator and author himself put aiga 3rd strongest behind both valt and shu but decide to use oh that's manga it's not the same with the anime just to ignored that it doesn't matter what the anime does the one to decide who's the strongest is hiro burst is his creation the characters are for him so he knows who's stronger than who.  you can fight it you can debate for all your life but at the end hiro>>>>>>>your opinion and that's facts at the end of the story .
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: why?

They would be extra legendary as adults though. Imagine adult Valt battling adult shu...
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: why?

We need THE LEGENDS OF LEGENDS!
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:18 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No we need the legends still

They would be extra legendary as adults though. Imagine adult Valt battling adult shu...

😭😭😭😭😭 WHy!
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol it's do funny to me that some argued that aiga is stronger than valt although the creator and author himself put aiga 3rd strongest behind both valt and shu but decide to use oh that's manga it's not the same with the anime just to ignored that it doesn't matter what the anime does the one to decide who's the strongest is hiro burst is his creation the characters are for him so he knows who's stronger than who. you can fight it you can debate for all your life but at the end hiro>>>>>>>your opinion and that's facts.

agreed.
The author HIMSELF said that Valt is stronger
Dont be acting like you didnt support Aigers cause
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol it's do funny to me that some argued that aiga is stronger than valt although the creator and author himself put aiga 3rd strongest behind both valt and shu but decide to use oh that's manga it's not the same with the anime just to ignored that it doesn't matter what the anime does the one to decide who's the strongest is hiro burst is his creation the characters are for him so he knows who's stronger than who.  you can fight it you can debate for all your life but at the end hiro>>>>>>>your opinion and that's facts at the end of the story .

Exactly! It's both very clear and very simple.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:18 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: They would be extra legendary as adults though. Imagine adult Valt battling adult shu...

😭😭😭😭😭 WHy!

Adult Hyuga would not exist though. He got into a car accident at 19 because he decided to go zoom zoom. He was never seen alive after that...
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 😭😭😭😭😭 WHy!

Adult Hyuga would not exist though. He got into a car accident at 19 because he decided to go zoom zoom. He was never seen alive after that...

You got a photo of him tho lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 😭😭😭😭😭 WHy!

i shouldnt be laughing
Grr.... How I hate they disrespect Kumicho!
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont be acting like you didnt support Aigers cause

I didnt. I supported Valt lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:07 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: See look? Just plot armor. All these other sagas of beyblade weren’t even realistic and you guys compare power levels. If aiga won those battles it means that the writers believed it was true and so yea, aiga is still better than valt

When everything points to Valt being the stronger blader you still go in Aiger's direction. Valt was stated to be the strongest blader on the planet. He's repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, in other words the cream of the crop, the best of the best and then he accomplishes with ease what Aiger couldn't even get close to managing (Broke through Variant Wall in one shot) and yet your still saying that Aiger is the stronger blader. Beyond me.

First of all you make no sense talking about “vAlT dId wHaT aIgA cOuLdn’T wItH eAsE”, aiga on his 1v1 against lane without any help from no one almost beat he barrier USING HIS SPEED, lane got lucky with aiga pushing him into the crater WITH HIS BARRIER AT ITS SMALLEST to take it back out and launch himself with a Z-Buster on top of aiga that Achilles couldn’t take because of the downward force and strength of the barrier but all you say is that vAlT iS sTroNgEr sO hE bEttEr tHaN aIgA but he needed help from shu AND still lost Lane easily, it would’ve happened either way with aiga or valt and lane still didn’t retake the barrier back out by going into the crater because Valt learned from aigas battle and also what didn’t make sense is that when Valt attacked lane’s barrier it didn’t move like it does when Lui and aiger faced it but you can explain that can you? So yea, Aiger is better than Valt😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Adult Hyuga would not exist though. He got into a car accident at 19 because he decided to go zoom zoom. He was never seen alive after that...

You got a photo of him tho lol

Yes. I have a photo of 11 year old Hyuga. Not 20 year old Hyuga. He doesn't have a photo.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont be acting like you didnt support Aigers cause

I didnt. I supported Valt lol

Uh huh Like I would believe you