Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:08 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Random thought: who do you think has the coolest nickname?
For me:
Rantaro: A Man of Men
Hikaru: Hero Blader
Aiga: Chozetsu boy
Hyuga: ZOOM ZOOM BOY (lol)
yes pls lets change subjects
Bruh I never said that. Yall are really reluctant to admit anything
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:08 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Random thought: who do you think has the coolest nickname?
For me:
Rantaro: A Man of Men
Hikaru: Hero Blader
Aiga: Chozetsu boy
Hyuga: ZOOM ZOOM BOY (lol)

Rantaro! Cause he is the Kumicho!

HEY! What about Soujo (sorry if I spelled it wrong lol)
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:07 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Him being supposedly smarter is not even the case. Both employ strategy in battle. As far his winning the title, that was pure plot armor. It's one of the main reasons Turbo is considered one of the worst seasons, if not the worst seasons of Burst.

See look? Just plot armor. All these other sagas of beyblade weren’t even realistic and you guys compare power levels. If aiga won those battles it means that the writers believed it was true and so yea, aiga is still better than valt

When everything points to Valt being the stronger blader you still go in Aiger's direction. Valt was stated to be the strongest blader on the planet. He's repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, in other words the cream of the crop, the best of the best and then he accomplishes with ease what Aiger couldn't even get close to managing (Broke through Variant Wall in one shot) and yet your still saying that Aiger is the stronger blader. Beyond me.
GodzillaFan101

in all terms, Aiga is not better than Valt

Valt would whoop the daylights out of him in A full power match
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:01 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: It’s also clear in the anime as well that aiga was smarter and way more quick thinking than Valt and he beat and took Valt’s champion title twice
Him being supposedly smarter is not even the case. Both employ strategy in battle. As far his winning the title, that was pure plot armor. It's one of the main reasons Turbo is considered one of the worst seasons, if not the worst seasons of Burst.

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: aiger broke valts beyblade he is way better

Yeah and people say sHu’s such a good blader because he broke so many beys during the international blazers cup so I’m gonna say aiga’s a strong and good blader because he was able to brake Valkyrie like you guys say
yes he is agiger beat the cr ap out of valt
Ryuga always sought to bring in being the best reverse rotation blader. BUT REVERSE ROTATION MEANS NOTHING!
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:07 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: See look? Just plot armor. All these other sagas of beyblade weren’t even realistic and you guys compare power levels. If aiga won those battles it means that the writers believed it was true and so yea, aiga is still better than valt

When everything points to Valt being the stronger blader you still go in Aiger's direction. Valt was stated to be the strongest blader on that planet. He's repeatedly called the Legend of Legends, in other words the cream of the crop, the best of the best and then he accomplishes with ease what Aiger couldn't even get close to managing (Broke through Variant Wall in one shot) and yet your still saying that Aiger is the stronger blader. Beyond me.

agreed.

Shu and Lane might be stronger than Valt tho

AIga is not better, stop stating no valid proof, GodzillaFan101!
Reverse Rotation is a special ability so this man needs to stop thinking he is all that
Gingka is the worlds best blader. its stated already
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga always sought to bring in being the best reverse rotation blader. BUT REVERSE ROTATION MEANS NOTHING!

Yes it does! He was oen of the strongest. Stronger than kai

No I dont wanna argue to Lets abandon this topic
The thing I love about the people in the WBO is that they LOVE Beyblade and have an intense passion for there favorite character(s). That's why you'll never make a Valt fan turn into an Aiga fan and an Aiga fan into a Valt fan. So.... Let's just leave the debate there.
Bladers are always gonna stack up in power
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Reverse Rotation is a special ability so this man needs to stop thinking he is all that

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:11 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Gingka is the worlds best blader. its stated already

First of all, Ryuga was only defeated twice. Hailed as the Dragon Emperor. Most feared blader. Even GIngka stated that Ryuga was stronger

He stood agaisnt half of a god's power. So Ryuga is equal or stronger to Gingka
ok apollo17 your right!
Dragon Emeperor means nothing. He is still a human.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:12 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: The thing I love about the people in the WBO is that they LOVE Beyblade and have an intense passion for there favorite character(s). That's why you'll never make a Valt fan turn into an Aiga fan and an Aiga fan into a Valt fan. So.... Let's just leave the debate there.

when you're a fan of both: '-'
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:12 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: The thing I love about the people in the WBO is that they LOVE Beyblade and have an intense passion for there favorite character(s). That's why you'll never make a Valt fan turn into an Aiga fan and an Aiga fan into a Valt fan. So.... Let's just leave the debate there.

Nah its kinda fun.

A friendly debate is fun but when ppl say random things without proof, thats not a good and fun debate
ok it was fun but its over now
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dragon Emeperor means nothing. He is still a human.

Yes it DOES! He was the second strongest,

Can u plz stop insulting Ryuga?
valt is trash still though
Back to the question I posed before all of this started, what's your vision for season 6 if you were writing it? Sound off.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: valt is trash still though

proof?