Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I watch OG unless like you people. So I know who is stronger and who is better

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:58 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I thought we were talking about the anime because if we talking about the manga then there’s a lot OF DIFFERENCES DONT EVEN COMPARE THEM WITH EACH OTHER

It's clear in the anime as well.

It’s also clear in the anime as well that aiga was smarter and way more quick thinking than Valt and he beat and took Valt’s champion title twice
no boom because that is a lie no he is not. everyone knows that is complete flase
Lets wait till they face off and then we will know who is stronger and better
we already know that Aiger is better than valt
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai is stronger than Tyson.

accoridng to u
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: in anime (which we are talking about) Valt was trash and aiger was alot better than him. They fought twice and aiger won both

It is true that Aiga won twice, but he was at his full power during both battles. Valt didn't take it as seriously. For him, this battle was just another title match (both battles against Aiga). We haven't seen Valt at his absolute fullest since his battle against Shu in evolution (aside from his battle against Lane in sparking).
They have 1 chance in Surge. And we will seee who is the winner out of the 2
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: They have 1 chance in Surge. And we will seee who is the winner out of the 2

Valt and Rantaro vs Aiga and Ranjiro will be EPIC
KAI IS NOT STONRger than tyson earthehlios
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:01 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I watch OG unless like you people. So I know who is stronger and who is better

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's clear in the anime as well.

It’s also clear in the anime as well that aiga was smarter and way more quick thinking than Valt and he beat and took Valt’s champion title twice

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:03 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: in anime (which we are talking about) Valt was trash and aiger was alot better than him. They fought twice and aiger won both

It is true that Aiga won twice, but he was at his full power during both battles. Valt didn't take it as seriously. For him, this battle was just another title match (both battles against Aiga). We haven't seen Valt at his absolute fullest since his battle against Shu in evolution (aside from his battle against Lane in sparking).

Valt when he goes full power, Idc who Aiga is, he is gonna GO DEEP DOWN
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:01 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's clear in the anime as well.

Him being supposedly smarter is not even the case. Both employ strategy in battle. As far his winning the title, that was pure plot armor. It's one of the main reasons Turbo is considered one of the worst seasons, if not the worst seasons of Burst.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:03 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: we already know that Aiger is better than valt

You have no valid proof
Bruh Kai is better than Tyson. Tyson said it himself
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lets wait till they face off and then we will know who is stronger and better
This man has not given us one reason for why valt is better than aiga except that aiga broke Valt’s bey
just because he said it does not make it true
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Kai is better than Tyson. Tyson said it himself

than admit Ryuga is better than Tyson cuz Gingka addmitted IT!
aiger broke valts beyblade he is way better
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Kai is better than Tyson. Tyson said it himself

than admit Ryuga is better than Tyson cuz Gingka addmitted IT!

Boi dont compare them. Plus I never said anythiong of Ryuga
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:01 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: It’s also clear in the anime as well that aiga was smarter and way more quick thinking than Valt and he beat and took Valt’s champion title twice
Him being supposedly smarter is not even the case. Both employ strategy in battle. As far his winning the title, that was pure plot armor. It's one of the main reasons Turbo is considered one of the worst seasons, if not the worst seasons of Burst.

I agree.

Valt will destroy Aiga in any terms

Brave Sword would whoop Aiga's stupid moves
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: just because he said it does not make it true

As characters I like Aiga and Valt equally, but power wise, I feel like there is a difference between them
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:01 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: It’s also clear in the anime as well that aiga was smarter and way more quick thinking than Valt and he beat and took Valt’s champion title twice

See look? Just plot armor. All these other sagas of beyblade weren’t even realistic and you guys compare power levels. If aiga won those battles it means that the writers believed it was true and so yea, aiga is still better than valt
Ryuga is better than Gingka.
Kai is better than Tyson.
Valt is better than Aiger. And thats that
Random thought: who do you think has the coolest nickname?
For me:
Rantaro: A Man of Men
Hikaru: Hero Blader
Aiga: Chozetsu boy
Hyuga: ZOOM ZOOM BOY (lol)
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:08 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Random thought: who do you think has the coolest nickname?
For me:
Rantaro: A Man of Men
Hikaru: Hero Blader
Aiga: Chozetsu boy
Hyuga: ZOOM ZOOM BOY (lol)

Rantaro! Cause he is the Kumicho!
Gingka is better than ryuga

aiger is better than valt

what you just said was a lie. valt is not batter than gingka

valt is not better than aiger