aiger is the best you just dont wanna dmit that valt is garbage

sorry I mean don't
i feel like you guys are trolling
I watch OG unless like you people. So I know who is stronger and who is better
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: They are equal

Bruh that isnt the case, Tyson said Kai was better than himself

so did GIngka but you always say it isnt true

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I watch OG unless like you people. So I know who is stronger and who is better

I watched OG
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt's official bio for surge:

Valt Aoi: A dominant presence in the world of Beyblade, Valt Aoi is hailed the greatest Blading legend on the planet and serves as an inspiration for legions of Bladers. But fame hasn’t gone to his head; he’s still the friendliest guy you’ll ever meet. Valt may be a household name, but he knows that even when you’re the best, there’s always something new to discover when it comes to Beyblade.

That's pretty clear to me.

Yeah he’s “hailed” not is and Lane’s better than Valt too but it doesn’t say he’s the greatest Blading legend

It's very clear, you have to be looking not to accept it to deny that.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: aiger is the best you just dont wanna dmit that valt is garbage

sorry I mean don't

You have not given us 1 piece of VALID proof to back your claim. It seems like you're just saying random things at this point.
no you dont because you would obviously know aiger is better than valt
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: aiger is the best you just dont wanna dmit that valt is garbage

sorry I mean don't

He isnt garbage

How is he the Legend of Legends?
HUh?
Lane and Shu are no wear near strong like Valt
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: ADMIRAL W WE TALKING ABOUT THE ANIME WHERE YOU GET THE MANGA FROM?!

its the same rankings in the anime in manga. Funnily enough Aiger is actually currently #4 in the manga, even farther below Valt now.

First of all, the manga doesn’t even relate to the anime that much in terms of strength and skill, nobody gives a frick about rankings in the anime, also the only reason Valt’s number 1 in the manga is because lane hasn’t taken it from him which can easily do
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:55 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

sorry I mean don't

You have not given us 1 piece of VALID proof to back your claim. It seems like you're just saying random things at this point.

agreed Godzilla is biased
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no you dont because you would obviously know aiger is better than valt

ok i feel like your trolling at this point
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane and Shu are no wear near strong like Valt

Lane and Shu are stronger
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: ADMIRAL W WE TALKING ABOUT THE ANIME WHERE YOU GET THE MANGA FROM?!

its the same rankings in the anime in manga. Funnily enough Aiger is actually currently #4 in the manga, even farther below Valt now.

Someone who gets it. Thank you.
in anime (which we are talking about) Valt was trash and aiger was alot better than him. They fought twice and aiger won both
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: in anime (which we are talking about) Valt was trash and aiger was alot better than him. They fought twice and aiger won both
ok your logic is if you lose a battle you are automatically trash
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

In the anime Valt is "the legend of legends" pretty close to number 1 i'd say...

Not even close to, he simply is. Your one of the few people who seems to get it.
I thought we were talking about the anime because if we talking about the manga then there’s a lot OF DIFFERENCES DONT EVEN COMPARE THEM WITH EACH OTHER
which is why valt sucks
Aiger had plot armor. This man was full of himself
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:58 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I thought we were talking about the anime because if we talking about the manga then there’s a lot OF DIFFERENCES DONT EVEN COMPARE THEM WITH EACH OTHER

It's clear in the anime as well.
and that is why he destroyed valt
Valt is better and stronger than all the legends boom!