Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

valt trash for real though
Valt is the better blader in general. When you take a look at how Hiro Morita ranked them, who's Number 1? Valt. Who's number 3? Aiger. Who's called the best blader on the planet? Valt. Pretty clear who's the stronger blader.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Where you get that is beyond me

And where you got “vAlT iS aLwAyS sUppOseD tO bE tHe bEst” is beyond me

Valt is better blader tbh

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is the better blader in general. When you take a look at how Hiro Morita ranked them, who's Number 1? Valt. Who's number 3? Aiger. Who's called the best blader on the planet? Valt. Pretty clear who's the stronger blader.

I agree
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is the better blader in general. When you take a look at how Hiro Morita ranked them, who's Number 1? Valt. Who's number 3? Aiger. Who's called the best blader on the planet? Valt. Pretty clear who's the stronger blader.

And to prove it Valt is a big inspiration around the world unlike AIger
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Where you get that is beyond me

And where you got “vAlT iS aLwAyS sUppOseD tO bE tHe bEst” is beyond me
Valt's official bio for surge:

Valt Aoi: A dominant presence in the world of Beyblade, Valt Aoi is hailed the greatest Blading legend on the planet and serves as an inspiration for legions of Bladers. But fame hasn’t gone to his head; he’s still the friendliest guy you’ll ever meet. Valt may be a household name, but he knows that even when you’re the best, there’s always something new to discover when it comes to Beyblade.

That's pretty clear to me.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:47 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: valt trash for real though

Why do you say that? I love Valt.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

And to prove it Valt is a big inspiration around the world unlike AIger

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: And where you got “vAlT iS aLwAyS sUppOseD tO bE tHe bEst” is beyond me

Valt Aoi: A dominant presence in the world of Beyblade, Valt Aoi is hailed the greatest Blading legend on the planet and serves as an inspiration for legions of Bladers. But fame hasn’t gone to his head; he’s still the friendliest guy you’ll ever meet. Valt may be a household name, but he knows that even when you’re the best, there’s always something new to discover when it comes to Beyblade.

Valt will prob lose to LAne
Aiger maybe world champ but he aint better or stronger than Valt
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Here is one
LOL DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME?! A FANMADE BATTLE AS PROOF ?! 😂😎
aiger is the best blader in burst
Its like Tyson and Kai. Tyson maybe world champion but he isnt better than Kai!
fanmade battles are stupid
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is the better blader in general. When you take a look at how Hiro Morita ranked them, who's Number 1? Valt. Who's number 3? Aiger. Who's called the best blader on the planet? Valt. Pretty clear who's the stronger blader.

ADMIRAL W WE TALKING ABOUT THE ANIME WHERE YOU GET THE MANGA FROM?!
exactly your going off topic
bruh both of them are pretty good imo
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its like Tyson and Kai. Tyson maybe world champion but he isnt better than Kai!

They are equal
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is the better blader in general. When you take a look at how Hiro Morita ranked them, who's Number 1? Valt. Who's number 3? Aiger. Who's called the best blader on the planet? Valt. Pretty clear who's the stronger blader.

its the same rankings in the anime in manga. Funnily enough Aiger is actually currently #4 in the manga, even farther below Valt now.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its like Tyson and Kai. Tyson maybe world champion but he isnt better than Kai!

They are equal

Bruh that isnt the case, Tyson said Kai was better than himself
they are equal come on already they arent better than each other
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: And where you got “vAlT iS aLwAyS sUppOseD tO bE tHe bEst” is beyond me

That's pretty clear to me.

Yeah he’s “hailed” not is and Lane’s better than Valt too but it doesn’t say he’s the greatest Blading legend

In the anime Valt is "the legend of legends" pretty close to number 1 i'd say...

Valt's official bio for the anime. 

Pretty clear just in case it hasn't sunken in who's the better blader.

Btw, the manga isn't immaterial. It's the basis for everything.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: ADMIRAL W WE TALKING ABOUT THE ANIME WHERE YOU GET THE MANGA FROM?!

In the anime Valt is "the legend of legends" pretty close to number 1 i'd say...

He is number 1!
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: ADMIRAL W WE TALKING ABOUT THE ANIME WHERE YOU GET THE MANGA FROM?!

Its almost like that heavily implies has the strongest blader.