Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  6:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok you can be staff to if you want!

REALLY BRO??!?!?! 😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui is weak compared to Valt. So there is no way Lui will win next episode

I agree.

Lane will prob CLAP Valt

Aiga gets clapped every time lol
Ranjiro gets the award for biggest hair ever
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Harry

dont worry I killed him
yeah you can be staff
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:55 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Yea I don’t remember Lucifer having the ability to jump inside the crater whenever he wanted because if he did, why didn’t he just launch himself into the crater again and pull his barrier back out? Also valt got help from sHu to even beat the barrier, aiga on his first try without training with nobody almost beat that barrier so yea.

Every bey can move into the crater on their own as we've seen many times. Nothing was preventing Variant from doing the same. In addition, Valt's training with Shu was to overcome a powerful defense and Shu even noted that Variant's defense is stronger so in the grand scheme Valt's own power was what decided that. In addition, Aiger used stamina not raw power. Valt did so with raw strength and much easier than anything Aiger did. One shot from Valt was all it took.
I never said this was about who has the stronger bey, I mean skill and to me, Aiger definitely has more skill and smarts than valt, showing why he a world champion
Free is shaking his head like he senses something bad
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah you can be staff

Thanks!
your welcome bro!!!
valt is even for embarissin
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free is shaking his head like he senses something bad

FREE BETTER WIN!!
Valt is great! He is the best blader in burst!
no he is not he the worst blader
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:05 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Every bey can move into the crater on their own as we've seen many times. Nothing was preventing Variant from doing the same. In addition, Valt's training with Shu was to overcome a powerful defense and Shu even noted that Variant's defense is stronger so in the grand scheme Valt's own power was what decided that. In addition, Aiger used stamina not raw power. Valt did so with raw strength and much easier than anything Aiger did. One shot from Valt was all it took.
I never said this was about who has the stronger bey, I mean skill and to me, Aiger definitely has more skill and smarts than valt, showing why he a world champion

But that's not even the case. There's no basis to say that. Aiger knew he didn't have the power to break through the barrier so he went for stamina drain instead. Valt had the power necessary so he used it. They used different approaches to the battle. One worked the other didn't.
And Valt doesn't just have the stronger bey. He's also the stronger blader.
valt sucks and aiger is better
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: And Valt doesn't just have the stronger bey. He's also the stronger balder.

You meant blader lol.
And he is the best there is!
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is a great embarssment

Says your favorite character who was called the “lEgEnD of lEgEnDs” went all out against lane, going awakened and everything and still lost, GrEaT eMbArRassMeNt
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:11 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is a great embarssment

Says your favorite character who was called the “lEgEnD of lEgEnDs” went all out against lane, going awakened and everything and still lost, GrEaT eMbArRassMeNt

Not like Aiger who was dumb and couldnt do a single thing
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: And Valt doesn't just have the stronger bey. He's also the stronger balder.

You meant blader lol.
And he is the best there is!

Typo lol
Imma gonna be laughing so hard when Lui loses to Valt
lui is gonna destroy valt