Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Huh wait what?

U said valt beat free in sparking

He did.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hey trustbee do you wanna join my team pegasus?

DO YOU MEAN IT?!?!

(Dec. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: U said valt beat free in sparking

He did.

WHEN THEN?!
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hey trustbee do you wanna join my team pegasus?

DO YOU MEAN IT?!?!

(Dec. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He did.

WHEN THEN?!

Episode 11
yes I mean it! come join!
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: DO YOU MEAN IT?!?!

WHEN THEN?!

Episode 11

Ok that win was as close as aiger and Hikaru vs lane and hyuga, valt only won because hikaru was clashing with free and he took advantage of this and attack free with a brave sword WHILE FREE WAS TAKING A RESONATED king strike from Hikaru so of course he won that but not ever a 1v1
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not the case. Aiger lacked the attack power to break through the barrier. Couldn't even dent it with Infinite Sword attached.
The strength of the infinite sword doesn’t matter, what matters that he was going to take down with his speed mode and almost did it but because lane got lucky aiga pushed him into the crater and launched himself at him, he lost and you didn’t see valt push lucifer into the barrier because he learned that from aiga

When you really think on it, that statement doesn't hold water. There was nothing preventing Variant from moving into the carter all on its own even if he didn't get pushed into the crater. Variant's mobility wasn't hindered. In addition, Valt didn't need to deplete Variant's barrier with stamina loss because he had the pure strength to break right through the fully powered wall with one shot. Didn't learn anything from Aiger. All needed was the raw power he wielded.
Aiger cant even beat Lane? That was embrassing!
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yes I mean it! come join!

I DUNNO HOW TO THOUGH BROOOOOO!😎
Aiger did beat lane!
just come to my thread and I will show you ok trustbee?
uh huh sure he did.... NOT
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane swept the floor with him

ryuga vrs lane
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: The strength of the infinite sword doesn’t matter, what matters that he was going to take down with his speed mode and almost did it but because lane got lucky aiga pushed him into the crater and launched himself at him, he lost and you didn’t see valt push lucifer into the barrier because he learned that from aiga

When you really think on it, that statement doesn't hold water. There was nothing preventing Variant from moving into the carter all on its own even if he didn't get pushed into the crater. Variant's mobility wasn't hindered. In addition, Valt didn't need to deplete Variant's barrier with stamina loss because he had the pure strength to break right through it with one shot. Didn't learn anything from Aiger. All needed was the raw strength he wielded.

Yea I don’t remember Lucifer having the ability to jump inside the crater whenever he wanted because if he did, why didn’t he just launch himself into the crater again and pull his barrier back out? Also valt got help from sHu to even beat the barrier, aiga on his first try without training with nobody almost beat that barrier so yea.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is weak just deal with it

I feel so sad lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No he didnt

Well I dunno WHERE U GOT VALT BEATING FREE FROM?

Valt (full power and awakened) and aiga (only speed mode) lost to lane, deal with it 😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:56 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No he didnt

Well I dunno WHERE U GOT VALT BEATING FREE FROM?

Valt (full power and awakened) and aiga (only speed mode) lost to lane, deal with it 😎

Aiger is a sucker
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: just come to my thread and I will show you ok trustbee?

Sure 😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:56 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Well I dunno WHERE U GOT VALT BEATING FREE FROM?

Aiger is a sucker

Lane is my sec fav burst character/
ok you can be staff to if you want!
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:55 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: When you really think on it, that statement doesn't hold water. There was nothing preventing Variant from moving into the carter all on its own even if he didn't get pushed into the crater. Variant's mobility wasn't hindered. In addition, Valt didn't need to deplete Variant's barrier with stamina loss because he had the pure strength to break right through it with one shot. Didn't learn anything from Aiger. All needed was the raw strength he wielded.

Yea I don’t remember Lucifer having the ability to jump inside the crater whenever he wanted because if he did, why didn’t he just launch himself into the crater again and pull his barrier back out? Also valt got help from sHu to even beat the barrier, aiga on his first try without training with nobody almost beat that barrier so yea.

Every bey can move into the crater on their own as we've seen many times. Nothing was preventing Variant from doing the same. In addition, Valt's training with Shu was to overcome a powerful defense and Shu even noted that Variant's defense is stronger so in the grand scheme Valt's own power was what decided that. In addition, Aiger used stamina not raw power. Valt did so with raw strength and much easier than anything Aiger did. One shot from Valt was all it took.
Lui is weak compared to Valt. So there is no way Lui will win next episode