Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I cant breathe when I see Limit Break The End
What happened was that Hyuga was hit by Valtryek and Fafnir and got knocked out. Everyone decided to also knock out the other brother so they did but Helios bounded them away. Then Satomb and Roktavor went to attack Valtryek but Helios went to clash and in turn help Valtryek. The combined power bursted Satomb and Roktavor. Then Evolution wore down and Valtryek ring outed Fafnir. Now Valtryek and Helios had low stamina, however due to Evolution wearing down which caused it to go faster and in turn lose more stamina, Valtryek stopped first, letting Helios barely win.
Sure Valtryek evolves to be stronger but on stamina however it sucks
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:05 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I mean in the manga, hikaru blew away valt, free, rantaro, and sisco when he used limit break: volcano in the manga, ITS SUPER OVERPOWERED compared to the anime.

Stronger than Brave Sword?

Yep, I guess it’s stronger than all of the legends attacks, hiro morita took “LIMIT BREAK” too literally and now it can basically beat anyone just like how it beat aiga in the manga
Nah Aiger doesnt deserve the title no more.
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:05 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I mean in the manga, hikaru blew away valt, free, rantaro, and sisco when he used limit break: volcano in the manga, ITS SUPER OVERPOWERED compared to the anime.

(Dec. 12, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Stronger than Brave Sword?

No special moves were actually used by the other beys clashed against Helios. All that happened was that Limit Break Volcano activated its spring loaded blade and bounded the others way. Not out of the stadium or anything like that, just enough for breathing room.

(Dec. 12, 2020  8:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What happened was that Hyuga was hit by Valtryek and Fafnir and got knocked out. Everyone decided to also knock out the other brother so they did but Helios bounded them away. Then Satomb and Roktavor went to attack Valtryek but Helios went to clash and in turn help Valtryek. The combined power bursted Satomb and Roktavor. Then Evolution wore down and Valtryek ring outed Fafnir. Now Valtryek and Helios had low stamina, however due to Evolution wearing down which caused it to go faster and in turn lose more stamina, Valtryek stopped first, letting Helios barely win.
DANG IT BROTHER 😎 stop PROVING ME WRONG
“Only one star in the sky can shine the brightest.”
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No special moves were actually used by the other beys clashed against Helios. All that happened was that Limit Break Volcano activated its spring loaded blade and bounded the others way. Not out of the stadium or anything like that, just enough for breathing room.

(Dec. 12, 2020  8:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What happened was that Hyuga was hit by Valtryek and Fafnir and got knocked out. Everyone decided to also knock out the other brother so they did but Helios bounded them away. Then Satomb and Roktavor went to attack Valtryek but Helios went to clash and in turn help Valtryek. The combined power bursted Satomb and Roktavor. Then Evolution wore down and Valtryek ring outed Fafnir. Now Valtryek and Helios had low stamina, however due to Evolution wearing down which caused it to go faster and in turn lose more stamina, Valtryek stopped first, letting Helios barely win.
DANG IT BROTHER 😎 stop PROVING ME WRONG

lol😎
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: “Only one star in the sky can shine the brightest.”

Ewwwwww u like delta🤢.....jk lol 😂
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: “Only one star in the sky can shine the brightest.”

Ewwwwww u like delta🤢.....jk lol 😂

Bruh dont disrespect the devil lol
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: TrustBEE Ew you like Aiga 🤢😅

Lol “dOn’T dIsReSpEcT tHe cHaMp” 😂
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:39 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

Lol “dOn’T dIsReSpEcT tHe cHaMp” 😂
Valt is the champ 👀😂😎

DONT DISRESPECT AIGA
I hate following: Monkey Boy 1 (Daichi), Monkey Boy 2(Masamune), I would say Monkey Boy 3 but eh I will leave it there
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:39 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lol “dOn’T dIsReSpEcT tHe cHaMp” 😂
Valt is the champ 👀😂😎

Actually, “lAnE iS tHe cHaMpIoN” 😂😎
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is the champ 👀😂😎

Says Hikaru and Hyuga
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is the champ 👀😂😎

Lane is better THAN VALT

(Dec. 12, 2020  8:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Actually, “lAnE iS tHe cHaMpIoN” 😂😎

Says Hikaru and Hyuga

Hikaru and Hyuga vrs Free
Im getting bored of seeing constant battles having the same result over and over again.
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im getting bored of seeing constant battles having the same result over and over again.

I'm getting bored of beyblade burst.

It needs a new gen, OR have a new saga
Yo Daichi what you have been up to monkeying around!
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo Daichi what you have been up to monkeying around!

nah he is a monkey
Actually I dont know whats the hate on Lane. This guy just cause he has plot armor doesnt make him a bad character.
#DaigoMonth (T-Minus 3 days till Corocoro drops including today of course)
[Image: LMDCBVA.jpg]