Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 12, 2020  7:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Venom Devolos is the only Devolos bey not to burst that Delta had
or break oof-
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:07 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Venom Devolos is the only Devolos bey not to burst that Delta had
or break oof-

That was Erase.
There's no Corocoro Special this month, meaning Daigo will appear with Doomscizor in the main manga chapter. That's exciting.
I didn’t like how the manga did aiga, THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT WITH SWORD MODE INFINITE ACHILLES, actually no, THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT IN THE MANGA, he got bursted pretty easily by hikaru’s volcano strike IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY after saying he was the “sTrOnGeSt aNd uNbeAtAbLe”, and just looked like a loser being all suprised that a kid who he barely knows in the manga, just beat him and is stronger than him now, that’s just me but I didn’t like how no one else feels like a legend in the manga accept for valt and shu and shu got beaten offscreen by lane
Aiger always loses to the antagonist. I can deal with that.
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:38 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I didn’t like how the manga did aiga, THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT WITH SWORD MODE INFINITE ACHILLES, actually no, THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT IN THE MANGA, he got bursted pretty easily by hikaru’s volcano strike IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY after saying he was the “sTrOnGeSt aNd uNbeAtAbLe”, and just looked like a loser being all suprised that a kid who he barely knows in the manga, just beat him and is stronger than him now, that’s just me but I didn’t like how no one else feels like a legend in the manga accept for valt and shu and shu got beaten offscreen by lane

Achilles ain't that strong. When you use a bound attack getting past defense or attack doesn't matter because you're pushing them away, not going head to head with them.
Its time for Mr. Jerk to get revenge against Mr. Super Saiyan
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its time for Mr. Jerk to get revenge against Mr. Super Saiyan

Mr.Jerk to use his Jerky Flare to jerk Mr. Super Saiyan lol
Im betting Lui will try to cause Aiger to faint from so much resonance. There is no way Achilles could beat Luinor
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:38 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I didn’t like how the manga did aiga, THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT WITH SWORD MODE INFINITE ACHILLES, actually no, THE FIRST TIME HE FOUGHT IN THE MANGA, he got bursted pretty easily by hikaru’s volcano strike IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY after saying he was the “sTrOnGeSt aNd uNbeAtAbLe”, and just looked like a loser being all suprised that a kid who he barely knows in the manga, just beat him and is stronger than him now, that’s just me but I didn’t like how no one else feels like a legend in the manga accept for valt and shu and shu got beaten offscreen by lane

Achilles ain't that strong. When you use a bound attack getting past defense or attack doesn't matter because you're pushing them away, not going head to head with them.

Okkkkkkk bro 😎........but I still wanna see aiga do something other than be fodder for hikaru and hyuga because the next time he fights he’s definitely gonna lose again
Aiger is gonna lose with Broomhead and go in last place lol
I can’t be mad tho, hikaru also did knock away free, valt, rantaro, and sisco all in a battle royale when they were ganging up on him
Lane beat valt though
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is gonna lose with Broomhead and go in last place lol

Lol 😂
I know free won
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Lane beat valt though

IM TALKING ABOUT THE MANGA LOL 😂
I am talking about in anime
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I am talking about in anime

I know brother 😎 I’m just talking about the weird writing in the manga
Its gonna be Mr. Flare Boi and Mr. Consfused vs. Mr. Smarty Pants and Mr. Zoom in the finals I bet
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru didnt win against Free

I mean in the manga, hikaru blew away valt, free, rantaro, and sisco when he used limit break: volcano in the manga, ITS SUPER OVERPOWERED compared to the anime.
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:05 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

I mean in the manga, hikaru blew away valt, free, rantaro, and sisco when he used limit break: volcano in the manga, ITS SUPER OVERPOWERED compared to the anime.

Stronger than Brave Sword?
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:05 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

(Dec. 12, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:05 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I mean in the manga, hikaru blew away valt, free, rantaro, and sisco when he used limit break: volcano in the manga, ITS SUPER OVERPOWERED compared to the anime.

Stronger than Brave Sword?

No special moves were actually used by the other beys clashed against Helios. All that happened was that Limit Break Volcano activated its spring loaded blade and bounded the others way. Not out of the stadium or anything like that, just enough for breathing room.