Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

When he uses it to counter Tempest Break, its on a level plane just like when he used it against Mirage Claw.
Also for Infinite Buster his bey goes down
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well this sucks

[img][Image: 9870-AFFA-E130-434-A-8139-D5141-FC1-A0-C1.jpg][/img]

[Image: 838-D3989-0889-445-B-90-B4-9-CD61-C4-DBEAE.jpg]

It’s slightly taller than Dragon. Notice how it’s also tilting more when than Dragon is.
Wait I forgot something Achilles back in Cho-Z when he said Super Z Sword two large energy blades come out not 4
Those are kinda blurry but it looks like a head on clash with both.
I cannot see it. it is to blurry
Achilles doesnt use 4 blades when he does a sword move
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: So as I was saying in the previous thread, I think that's Infinite Buster. The official site lits all of Aiger's special moves and the only ones it's lists are Infinite Guard, Buster and Attack.

Tap on the image for Dragon vs Achilles you will see that Achilles is definitely slightly taller. They are definitely both special moves. It’s possible that sword and buster are interchangeable. Either that or the site has an error. It’s definitely also possible that it’s an anime error but it’s hard to say.
Super Tornado is basically Glide Tornado only stronger.
P.S.: Alot of bladers use the same move except with different names like for example Tsubasa says Counter Stance and sometimes he says Counter Smash same move but different names
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: So as I was saying in the previous thread, I think that's Infinite Buster. The official site lits all of Aiger's special moves and the only ones it's lists are Infinite Guard, Buster and Attack.

Tap on the image for Dragon vs Achilles you will see that Achilles is definitely slightly taller. They are definitely both special moves. It’s possible that sword and buster are interchangeable. Either that or the site has an error.

Those were kinda blurry so I took some screenshots and looked at them. In both cases it seemed to me that Achilles was on a level plane with it's opponent. I think it's the same move.
super tonado vs glide tornado. super is stronger
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Tap on the image for Dragon vs Achilles you will see that Achilles is definitely slightly taller. They are definitely both special moves. It’s possible that sword and buster are interchangeable. Either that or the site has an error.

Those were kinda blurry so I took some screenshots and looked at them. In both cases it seemed to me that Achilles was on a level plane with it's opponent. I think it's the same move.

They are definitely hitting head on but Achilles seemed to be tilting more as the left side of its layer is extended farther upward than Dragons in the shot. The thing is, it’s in the nature of sword to hit perfectly head on so it shouldn’t  be buster in the first place.
of course.... strongest moves are perfomed by type of bey
Funny tho Achilles did those moves on 2 dragon beys.
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Those were kinda blurry so I took some screenshots and looked at them. In both cases it seemed to me that Achilles was on a level plane with it's opponent. I think it's the same move.

They are definitely hitting head on but Achilles seemed to be tilting more as the left side of its layer is extended farther upward than Dragons in the shot. The thing is, it’s in the nature of sword to hit perfectly head on so it shouldn’t  be buster in the first place.

Well they had to distinguish it from the part itself which I understand. I think it's probably Infinite Buster given the use of the same animation and what the site lists. Who knows.
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: They are definitely hitting head on but Achilles seemed to be tilting more as the left side of its layer is extended farther upward than Dragons in the shot. The thing is, it’s in the nature of sword to hit perfectly head on so it shouldn’t  be buster in the first place.

Well they had to distinguish it from the part itself which I understand. I think it's probably Infinite Buster given the use of the same animation and what the site lists. Who knows.

Just watched ep 51 of turbo again and buster can definitely hit head on some times. I think it was either a mistake or the driver was in a different height stance. Either way the moves are almost the same and effectively interchangeable.
Predictions for manga from this months chapter to the end of the Hikaru and Hyuga arc.

(Dec. 12, 2020  2:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Predictions for manga from this months chapter to the end of the Hikaru and Hyuga arc.

(Dec. 12, 2020  2:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Well they had to distinguish it from the part itself which I understand. I think it's probably Infinite Buster given the use of the same animation and what the site lists. Who knows.

Just watched ep 51 of turbo again and buster can definitely hit head on some times. I think it was either a mistake or the driver was in a different height stance. Either way the moves are almost the same and effectively interchangeable.

Who can say. They look and preform the same to me.
With the Infinite Sword, Achilles channels energy through the Infinite Ring and generates four flaming energy blades to deal a powerful strike against the opposite beyblade.
Description of Infinite Sword (Special Move)
Set in Attack Mode with the Infinite Sword, Achilles generates four flame blades and strike opposing beyblade with all its might, like Z Breaker, Turbo Breaker, and Unison Breaker.
Description of Infinite Buster
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:23 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Just watched ep 51 of turbo again and buster can definitely hit head on some times. I think it was either a mistake or the driver was in a different height stance. Either way the moves are almost the same and effectively interchangeable.

Who can say. They look and preform the same to me.

I guess we just gotta wait and see. If he uses Buster or both Buster and Sword after this then it’s a given that they are more less different moves due to circumstances, if it’s sword that continues to appear then they probably are the same move. If Aiga ever happens to use an infinite upper that would also confirm the suspicions.
Maybe they should have done Infinite Dive lol
Onto the battle itself. I think having Free and Aiger draw made perfect sense.
I've had this on my mind for a while. Was Samurai Pegasus stronger or at least slightly stronger than Big Bang Pegasus? I mean, it was made from Big Bang so it should at least retain all and if not, most of the material Big Bang Pegasus was made up of.
Well that certainly did not help Aiger tying with Free but at least he didnt lose pathetically unlike last time