Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I think Gwyn is really strong. He only basically lost because the season was ending and they had to let the main character win, but otherwise he wrecked most of the cast.
Yeah no doubt I dont think anyone not even Valt could have stood up to Arthur or Gwyn's power
gwyn will slowly die though
Just to prove I am a OG fan Imma change my pfp
Delta was very strong (i may be a little biased), he pretty much never lost except a few times against Arthur.
ok, I like nyan cat so I changed it to nyan cat gif. They did not have any godzilla gifs that would upload so that sucked Unhappy
Delta- lost to Arthur 3 times
Aiger- lost to Arthur 2 times
Dante- lost to Arthur 1 time
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Delta was very strong (i may be a little biased), he pretty much never lost except a few times against Arthur.

Honestly, I wish he and Dante had a final battle with Dante coming out on top. He never got a chance to take him down. He was his biggest rival.
Dante and Delta could have faced off Aiger and Valt in the final battle of Rise.
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Delta was very strong (i may be a little biased), he pretty much never lost except a few times against Arthur.

Honestly, I wish he and Dante had a final battle with Dante coming out on top. He never got a chance to take him down. He was his biggest rival.

yeah i think when they battled in Episode 42 wouldve been a perfect opportunity to have Drum beat Delta.
If you want something to happen there is something called fanmade battles.
For example like a rematch between Aiger vs. Valt but with Valt coming out on top.
I know it's not particularly flashy but I love Mirage Claw. The simple animation and Free's gestures.
So know the Writers wanna make special moves a coincidence to the accesory/gimmick now?
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So know the Writers wanna make special moves a coincidence to the accesory/gimmick now?

Kai vrs Max and Tyson
Gingka vrs Max
GIngka vrs Ray
Damian vrs ray
Tyson vrs team axcaliur and Team StarBreaker
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:02 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So know the Writers wanna make special moves a coincidence to the accesory/gimmick now?

Kai vrs Max and Tyson
Gingka vrs Max
GIngka vrs Ray
Damian vrs ray

Kai
Gingka
Gingka
Damian
Team StarBreaker
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:02 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Kai vrs Max and Tyson
Gingka vrs Max
GIngka vrs Ray
Damian vrs ray

Kai
Gingka
Gingka
Damian
Team StarBreaker

I disagree with the first one. He can maybe defeat tyson but he cannot defeat Max and Tyson when they are together
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai
Gingka
Gingka
Damian
Team StarBreaker

I disagree with the first one. He can maybe defeat tyson but he cannot defeat Max and Tyson when they are together

Are you forgetting max is the weakest blader in the bladebreakers
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I disagree with the first one. He can maybe defeat tyson but he cannot defeat Max and Tyson when they are together

Are you forgetting max is the weakest blader in the bladebreakers

but Kai might lose cuz Max is still a blader lol
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Are you forgetting max is the weakest blader in the bladebreakers

but Kai might lose cuz Max is still a blader lol

Monkey Boy would like to eneter here
Hey guys I just wanna say there’s a definite reason for why all the other OG characters don’t come back and if you realize, all the characters in sparking have a new costume, wakiya came back because hiro morita gave him a new costume in sparking manga but wasn’t on the cover, everyone else though in the manga had the same clothes they had since earlier seasons so they weren’t put in
Wakiya came back because he played a important role in the manga becoming chairman of the WBBA.
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dante and Delta could have faced off Aiger and Valt in the final battle of Rise.

NAH THEY WOULD’VE GOTTEN CLAPPED NO NEED TO FIGHT, I’m just saying that he cuz drum got rainbow turbo at the end and nobody else did lol
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:40 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dante and Delta could have faced off Aiger and Valt in the final battle of Rise.

NAH THEY WOULD’VE GOTTEN CLAPPED NO NEED TO FIGHT, I’m just saying that he cuz drum got rainbow turbo at the end and nobody else did lol

How is that for a win.