Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Ya right. Then name this who won in the battle of Kai vs. Tyson
um kai won and destroyed tyson beyblade I have already seen it
That was before but Tyson beated kai multiple times afterwards
you did not say which battle of theres so that is on you
What is one thing you would change in burst?
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you would change in burst?

Just animate the manga and don't take creative liberties, unless you're doing a small filler arc.
the way how there hair changes color in battle.
I would change the fact Valt should win against Lui in S1
Aiger no smoke is better than Valt
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I would change the fact Valt  should win against Lui in S1

I think him losing is fine but making him Burst from that crack is stupid. Keep it like the manga where Valtryek's stamina was just drained, like what would actually happen.
Probally Mr.. Dark Super Saiyan not breaking Wonder Valtryek and instead burst him normally
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you would change in burst?

Skip GT, Choz so Superking can be the perfect sequel after God. As the events between don't really matter much since Valt remained champ. Aiga and Drum can be introduced as rising legends as well.
Valt's beyblade broke to pieces in the end
Make Shu go Red Eye again in Sparking lol
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Skip GT, Choz so Superking can be the perfect sequel after God. As the events between don't really matter much since Valt remained champ. Aiga and Drum can be introduced as rising legends as well.

That makes no sense at all. If we didn’t have cho-z and GT who would fill up the legend rankings? There would be too much plot holes and characters introduced that we don’t know about.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Skip Rise? I deeply disagree with that.
will ace dragon break? I hope so
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:19 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: will ace dragon break? I hope so

Already happened
No I mean like where it does not come back
let ace dragon die. dante is a bad blader LOL
hyuga is bad like laban
Imma be honest Im sick and tired of burst