Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 09, 2020  5:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not dont revive the dead

Rago is not dead he was sealed away

after Gingka battle him
I dont think Kai deserved to be sheded with such a big injury like that.
"Come on, Delta. This is no time for you to be acting stuck up."

Arman sure told him lol.
Name someone who has been brutally hurt in beyblade
(Dec. 09, 2020  9:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name someone who has been brutally hurt in beyblade

Ray in the original series against one of the members of the demolition boys.
(Dec. 09, 2020  10:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  9:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name someone who has been brutally hurt in beyblade

Ray in the original series.

Oh yeah! Wait didnt he get injured by Bryan?
I like how Valt has friends that have his back.
Some moments I have seen in beyblade where they are injure badly:
Kai is pretty much on my top list. This mans its true he is the best blader in Og but boi did he in G-Revolution got bruised badly by Brooklyn. I thought Kai was dead afterwards. Fight me if you want but this guy deserved more than pain. I even cried when he fainted and Dranzer MS shattered after his win against Brooklyn.
Ray when he fought Bryan in the finals of 2000 in OG in the faceoff of Demolition Boys vs. BladeBreakers. Ray won but despite this he went to the hospital too.
Tala is another one. Like geez this man lost against Garland pretty much (tho its a tie). He even ended up in the hospital.
Im pretty sure yall know Daichi the monkey boy. But anyway when he battled Tala in the finals of the World Championships he ended up tying against Tala I think I dont remember well. His Strata Dragoon broke. And he was pretty much exhausted from that fight.
Ryuga battling Rago. Need anything else to say. He pretty much was destroyed.
All the Legend Bladers in Metal Fury when they battled Nemesis were beated and alot of them in the result of the battle had their beys cracked.
Tyson with his battle against Kai costed him alot of pain.
Burst is full of them
Valt and Shu are a example.
Lui scarring Shu is another.
Many more.....
Ngl ppl in the fandom always bring up plot armor a lot to defend a certain character which tbh I'm very tired seeing.
Lets just get this straight. How in the world did Ryuga stand 50% of a god´s power? Didnt Pluto say that Nemesis was playing him all along and that he wasnt even using half of its power.
Let's discuss a middle ground topic. In Burst, there are several special moves that utilize specific mechanics of beys. Ex: Aborsb Break uses the applied force to the Absorb tip to unleash a huge boost of speed and power. Which one of those is your favorite and why?
Why cant people understand that some bladers were born naturally or are prodigies. They only focus on the plot armor
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lets just get this straight. How in the world did Ryuga stand 50% of a god´s power? Didnt Pluto say that Nemesis was playing him all along and that he wasnt even using half of its power.

Pluto said that in the starting. Then Nemesis changed modes and went at least 50 percent. I guess he cannot stand agaisnt 50 percent but he can at least stand agaisnt 40 percent of nemesis's powers
Oh yeah if Im not wrong back in Kai and Brooklyn´s battle Kai somehow withstood all of Zeus attacks. But Kai needed to use alot of energy in order to defeat Brooklyn meaning that without his beyspirit and emotions put into Dranzer he would have lost. But even tho he did win he had to face consequences. Dranzer MS shattered and some say that since Dranzer ¨died¨ so did Kai.
Kai´s Dranzer Metal Spiral gets shattered
capri was not that good at all in the series. Kenta would destroy him easily
Name the creepiest thing you have seen in beyblade
hydes teeth lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name the creepiest thing you have seen in beyblade

wakiya's face on valt and lane
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:41 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name the creepiest thing you have seen in beyblade

wakiya's face on valt and lane

Ugh that was creepy lol
kyles face and hydes teeth. and Doji looks ugly and creepy