Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

They make Hyuga almost look better than Hikaru
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: They make Hyuga almost look better than Hikaru

Hyuga does win more yes, but moments like the tag battle in episode 25 show that Hikaru has more spirit and technique than Hyuga imo. Well at least rn.
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:59 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I agree about the part with more character development, even if it's only like a couple of minutes for the less important characters. I also agree with this sort of Superman problem even though I'm mainly exaggerating on that part not really in the case of Lean, but definitely in the case of Drum.

How does Dante have a superman problem? His bey is strong sure, but he wins mostly through technique. Ace Dragon was pretty okay compared to the line of beys its faced. Command was okay compared to the line of beys it faced. Dante obtained strength to give him the edge over opponents through connection with his bey and technique.

Bruh, I never said Drum and a Superman problem (well, not to that extent), I just said that I tend to exaggerate on it. Please reread that part.
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How does Dante have a superman problem? His bey is strong sure, but he wins mostly through technique. Ace Dragon was pretty okay compared to the line of beys its faced. Command was okay compared to the line of beys it faced. Dante obtained strength to give him the edge over opponents through connection with his bey and technique.

Bruh, I never said Drum and a Superman problem (well, not to that extent), I just said that I tend to exaggerate on it. Please reread that part.

My bad. But how would you think he has one at all, even to a lesser extent?
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:10 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, I never said Drum and a Superman problem (well, not to that extent), I just said that I tend to exaggerate on it. Please reread that part.

My bad. But how would you think he has one at all, even to a lesser extent?

I would say that the way he defeated Arthur, almost defeated Aiga, and the way he defeated Blind (1st time) were all kinda sus. A few other moments added, but yeah, that's just me.
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:12 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:10 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My bad. But how would you think he has one at all, even to a lesser extent?

I would say that the way he defeated Arthur, almost defeated Aiga, and the way he defeated Blind (1st time) were all kinda sus. A few other moments added, but yeah, that's just me.

Dante defeated Arthur through analyzing the beys movements with his friends to create a strategy. He never beat Aiger. Also the way he defeated Balkesh is because Dragon notices Balkesh is preventing from attacking directly, probably cause its his weak point. So he tells Dante to aim for the center and he does that, and wins. Thats not plot armor to any extent, just analysis from Dragon. Balder and bey are supposed to work together.

If you're referring to that time he bursted Aiger, Dragon simply overpowered Achilles. Remember Achilles didn't have any sword attached.
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:12 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I would say that the way he defeated Arthur, almost defeated Aiga, and the way he defeated Blind (1st time) were all kinda sus. A few other moments added, but yeah, that's just me.

Dante defeated Arthur through analyzing the beys movements with his friends to create a strategy. He never beat Aiger. Also the way he defeated Balkesh is because Dragon notices Balkesh is preventing from attacking directly, probably cause its his weak point. So he tells Dante to aim for the center and he does that, and wins. Thats not plot armor to any extent, just analysis from Dragon. Balder and bey are supposed to work together.

If you're referring to that time he bursted Aiger, Dragon simply overpowered Achilles. Remember Achilles didn't have any sword attached.

Ok, how in the heck do you aim for the center? Not like he's got any special attack that just magically does that. Sure, he overpowered Achilles once. Only once and for good reason. The main problem I have with Drum VS Arthur was the final moment of round 2 where Dragon just magically becomes stable again due to Gold Turbo. Kinda bs, but just me.
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:25 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dante defeated Arthur through analyzing the beys movements with his friends to create a strategy. He never beat Aiger. Also the way he defeated Balkesh is because Dragon notices Balkesh is preventing from attacking directly, probably cause its his weak point. So he tells Dante to aim for the center and he does that, and wins. Thats not plot armor to any extent, just analysis from Dragon. Balder and bey are supposed to work together.

Ok, how in the heck do you aim for the center? Not like he's got any special attack that just magically does that. Sure, he overpowered Achilles once. Only once and for good reason. The main problem I have with Drum VS Arthur was the final moment of round 2 where Dragon just magically becomes stable again due to Gold Turbo. Kinda bs, but just me.

Kind of a stupid remark. If you don't know where the center is....watch the battle and see the point Dragon's talking about. Balkesh was making sure that point wasn't attacked. So attack it. Also, Dragon regained stability using Ignition. Notice the sparks before the Hyperflux
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: E84Nja7.jpg][/font]

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: giphy.gif][/font]
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:25 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ok, how in the heck do you aim for the center? Not like he's got any special attack that just magically does that. Sure, he overpowered Achilles once. Only once and for good reason. The main problem I have with Drum VS Arthur was the final moment of round 2 where Dragon just magically becomes stable again due to Gold Turbo. Kinda bs, but just me.

Kind of a stupid remark. If you don't know where the center is....watch the battle and see the point Dragon's talking about. Balkesh was making sure that point wasn't attacked. So attack it. Also, Dragon regained stability using Ignition. Notice the sparks before the Hyperflux
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: E84Nja7.jpg][/font]

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: giphy.gif][/font]

That is just power there
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Kind of a stupid remark. If you don't know where the center is....watch the battle and see the point Dragon's talking about. Balkesh was making sure that point wasn't attacked. So attack it. Also, Dragon regained stability using Ignition. Notice the sparks before the Hyperflux

That is just power there
I just said Dragon notices Balkesh was making sure he wasn't aiming for the center. Assuming its a weak spot or a venerable place at the least, Dragon told Dante to aim there.
Valt and Aiger I dont think they would beat Dante if he had Rainbow-Flux
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt and Aiger I dont think they would beat Dante if he had Rainbow-Flux

Dante isn’t that strong lol
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt and Aiger I dont think they would beat Dante if he had Rainbow-Flux

Dante isn’t that strong lol

He is gonna get payback just watch
If he didn't beat Aiger, he's certainly not beating Valt.
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thoughts on this take?

Interesting take, but I have to disagree with it. The statement about no development is more of a problem for some of the other seasons. I think Hyuga and Hikaru have had great development.
the boy version you mean
ok I thought so
Remember Kenta´s dream of Ryuga being nice? Oh how Madoka fell in love with him.
yeah mfb is not the end of the world it is about a confused kid who thinks his dad is dead. Madoka fell in love with kenta
When did Madoka ever fall in love with Kenta?
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is just power there
I just said Dragon notices Balkesh was making sure he wasn't aiming for the center. Assuming its a weak spot or a venerable place at the least, Dragon told Dante to aim there.

Let's be honest, I know where the center is, thank you very much. If only he attacked from a more reasonable spot like from above other than just blazing through with Gold Turbo, no problem. Just a minor inconvenience.