Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: NO WAIT I DIDNT EVEN GET TO SAY GOODBYE HSHSHSHd

I am going to consider you a friend.

aw well thats nice Smile
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:32 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I am going to consider you a friend.

aw well thats nice Smile

Sigh* I dont know what to do anymore
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:33 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: When do we get the episode titles?
in a few weeks
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:33 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: When do we get the episode titles?

the 10th
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:33 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: When do we get the episode titles?
in a few weeks

im waiting
I have an idea for how they should do the anime adaption for Season 6: Just animate the manga.
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I have an idea for how they should do the anime adaption for Season 6: Just animate the manga.

How would that work?
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I have an idea for how they should do the anime adaption for Season 6: Just animate the manga.

How would that work?

Take the manga panels and animate them.
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How would that work?

Take the manga panels and animate them.

Huh? Interesting idea.
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Take the manga panels and animate them.

Huh? Interesting idea.

Its almost like thats the definition of an anime adaption.
Valt always has that smile no matter what. It really makes my day.
For example, make this move. I know its kinda hard and challenging to do but I think Beyblade Burst overall would be better if they did this.
[Image: X6c9zFd.jpg]
Is that the battle of Dante vs. Lodin vs. Fumiya?
Jokes aside they always deviate from the manga in the anime adaption bringing more bad side effect and little good ones. So overall if they just stuck with the manga, which has superior writing, the anime would be better.

(Dec. 08, 2020  12:02 AM)First Uranus Wrote: Is that the battle of Dante vs. Lodin vs. Fumiya?

This is just Dante vs Fumiya. Dante vs Lodin vs Fumiya is a later battle.
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Jokes aside they always deviate from the manga in the anime adaption bringing more bad side effect and little good ones. So overall if they just stuck with the manga, which has superior writing, the anime would be better.

(Dec. 08, 2020  12:02 AM)First Uranus Wrote: Is that the battle of Dante vs. Lodin vs. Fumiya?

This is just Dante vs Fumiya. Dante vs Lodin vs Fumiya is a later battle.

Oh I must have been confused then
I've found that for the most part, the season suffers dramatically when they differ from the manga. Season 1 was pretty close, season 2 differed a bit but was still stellar. Season 3....let's not discuss that. And season 4 and 5 the manga is far superior imo.
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I've found that for the most part, the season suffers dramatically when they differ from the manga. Season 1 was pretty close, season 2 differed a bit but was still stellar. Season 3....let's not discuss that. And season 4 and 5 the manga is far superior imo.

But I thought you liked Season 1 and 2
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I have an idea for how they should do the anime adaption for Season 6: Just animate the manga.

that's actually a nice idea I myself think they should do the manga way completely no extra just the same way .
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What does beyblade need to improve on?

anime, beyblade, plot, and other stuff
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I've found that for the most part, the season suffers dramatically when they differ from the manga. Season 1 was pretty close, season 2 differed a bit but was still stellar. Season 3....let's not discuss that. And season 4 and 5 the manga is far superior  imo.

But I thought you liked Season 1 and 2

That's why I said for the most part. Season 1 and 2 are the exception. Season 1 stayed pretty close to the manga and therefore was superb, season 2 differed a bit but was still a truly excellent season.
The occasional filler isn’t bad, but complete deviation from the story line makes problems imo.
My hero academia is an excellent example of how to do this right.