Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

[Image: e42db6bf3d3eda077a1d098630307808.jpg]I think this comes as no surprise. But my favorite Blader of all time is without question, Valt Aoi. I immediately loved Valt from the very first episode of Burst. One of the things that endeared me to Valt Is just how excited he is about life. His carefree, kind, friendly and down to earth nature pulled me in. Despite all the obstacles and setbacks he faced, he still kept pushing. Despite the ridicule of others and how they underestimated him, he didn't let those words and perceptions stop him. All the while he never lost that charm. He's fiercely loyal to his friends and makes friends so easily. He's a true friend to those around him. His hard work made his wins all the more earned, and I rooted for him every step of the way. To see him rise from barely being able launch correctly to reaching the peak of the blading world was perfection. He proved everyone wrong and earned the respect of the entire blading world. All done with hard work and lessons learned. Without question my favorite blader of all time.
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wished Valt and Aiga teamed up

that would've been epic ngl
I like Lui,the first time i saw him,i know that he is the one.....i was born before MFB(after OG,my uncle play OG),at first i thought the new "burst" era isn't interesting,but these characters (valt,shu,rantaro,ken,daigo,wakiya,lui)has really change my mind and now I've fallen in love with burst era
Anyone else for fav bladers? Let's inject some positivity.
Thats why fanmade battles exist. If you want a character to team up than just make yourself a battle
OG: Best Battles
MFB: Best lovers
Burst: Best Animation
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:31 PM)First Uranus Wrote: Valt is so cool!

Absolutely! Like you pfp by the way.
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:31 PM)First Uranus Wrote: Valt is so cool!

Absolutely! Like you pfp by the way.

Thanks. What Valkyrie do you like best?
Oh man this was really hillarious for Valt.
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:33 PM)First Uranus Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Absolutely! Like you pfp by the way.

Probably Brave. I love them all though. My favorite Valtryek avatar is a tie between Sword and Brave.

I wanted that but the authors are tooo stubborn
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:33 PM)First Uranus Wrote: Thanks. What Valkyrie do you like best?

Probably Brave. I love them all though. My favorite Valtryek avatar is a tie between Sword and Brave.

Valtryek is awesome! To bad he lost to lane! I cried when he lost to lane
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

I wanted that but the authors are tooo stubborn

Thats why fanmade battles exist lol
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:33 PM)First Uranus Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Absolutely! Like you pfp by the way.

Single layer for the win!
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 9h5VRuh.jpg][/font]
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I wanted that but the authors are tooo stubborn

Thats why fanmade battles exist lol

yup. Burst authors need to make burst better
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: @EclipseForce.
I like your new pfp.

Thanks a bunch. Like yours too. Valt is very wholesome.
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats why fanmade battles exist lol

yup. Burst authors need to make burst better

No worries my good friend Raiyusu on youtube does battles that the anime doesnt do
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yup. Burst authors need to make burst better

No worries my good friend Raiyusu on youtube does battles that the anime doesnt do

burst is now rated in my opinion 8/10
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: @EclipseForce.
I like your new pfp.

Thanks a bunch. Like yours too. Valt is very wholesome.
Yes indeed. One of the things I love about him. He's hilarious too.