Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 07, 2020  5:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only thing I will say about Aiger is this. If they dont want him to be world champion then thats fine by me

aiga is a good character
earthhelios your not leaving right?

I know he is he is better than valt
I don't like valt. and why do you wanna leave wbo?
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Id assume everyone likes Valt

Well, it's hard,since aiga is one of my top 5 fav,but i think he just need a little bit more "touch"
aiger not aiga
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've noticed that a lot of arguments and unproductive conversations have been happening on the site. Not a lot of healthy debate. So as a nice middle ground topic, who is you favorite blader and give and an in-depth reason why. This, like all art, is purely subjective. Nothing to do with who's stronger than who. Just your favorite character and why. Sound off.

despite my username, i really like Suoh because he is pretty much a reflection of myself irl. he has a calm personality but has a couple of shades of gray under all that calmness, just like me. he also does Flower Arranging (i do something similar irl for money). in other words i like Suoh because he is just a character i can relate to.
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It can be called either way

yup it can. Aiga is better since it has less letters lol
I will name who I think is a cool character:
Delta
Garland
Brooklyn
Kai
Valt
Aiger
Lane
Shu
Dante
Ryuga
Gingka
Sakyo
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I will name who I think is a cool character:
Delta
Garland
Brooklyn
Kai
Valt
Aiger
Lane
Shu
Dante
Ryuga
Gingka
Sakyo

I agree with the whole list except Dante
Who do you think should have been paired up for The Tag Team League?
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think should have been paired up for The Tag Team League?

aiga and valt lol
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think should have been paired up for The Tag Team League?

aiga and valt lol

These writers crushed my dreams
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've noticed that a lot of arguments and unproductive conversations have been happening on the site. Not a lot of healthy debate. So as a nice middle ground topic, who is you favorite blader and give and an in-depth reason why. This, like all art, is purely subjective. Nothing to do with who's stronger than who. Just your favorite character and why. Sound off.

despite my username, i really like Suoh because he is pretty much a reflection of myself irl. he has a calm personality but has a couple of shades of gray under all that calmness, just like me. he also does Flower Arranging (i do something similar irl for money). in other words i like Suoh because he is just a character i can relate to.

That's one of the most important things characters can do for us. So that great.
Kai Hiwatari: "If you think the fight was over, you're wrong!"
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: aiga and valt lol

they didn't crush them. The literally made my dreams vanish. I wanted MFB to return.
I wanted a good reason for Kai not to lose 8 times in OG
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wanted a good reason for Kai not to lose 8 times in OG

yup. Kai needed some more plot armor (jk he didn;t have any).
I always thought something suspicious of Kai would be happening
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I always thought something suspicious of Kai would be happening

what if kai turned evil and killed tyson lol
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I always thought something suspicious of Kai would be happening

what if kai turned evil and killed tyson lol

I mean it could have happened
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what if kai turned evil and killed tyson lol

I mean it could have happened

of course it could of. Anything could of happenede
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  5:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: aiga and valt lol

F B(