Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: HA!!! tyson dressing in girls dresses that is weird

lol Imao. Gingka's voice mixed in as well lol
When Kenta dreams of Gingka as a mermaid lol
I've noticed that a lot of arguments and unproductive conversations have been happening on the site. Not a lot of healthy debate. So as a nice middle ground topic, who is you favorite blader and give and an in-depth reason why. This, like all art, is purely subjective. Nothing to do with who's stronger than who. Just your favorite character and why. Sound off.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've noticed that a lot of arguments and unproductive conversations have been happening on the site. Not a lot of healthy debate. So as a nice middle ground topic, who is you favorite blader and give and an depth reason why. This, like all art, is purely subjective. Nothing to do with who's stronger than who. Just your favorite character and why. Sound off.

ok. Sorry for that. We will do that from now on
kenta is in love with Gingka. he is like gingka don't LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: kenta is in love with Gingka. he is like gingka don't LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!

I think he likes ryuga more now tho
The above question I posted is across the entire franchise so it can be any blader. Just give an in-depth reason why that's your favorite blader.
Kai Hiwatari- I know people like Valt and Ryuga and etc. But Im a OG fan. Kai is not only one of the main characters in bakuten shoot but he is one of the strongest there is (more stronger than Tyson.) But anyways, I like how Kai is always determined to get himself serious, he is a good leader for the BladeBreakers. He never gives up and always keeps on going proving that its not about strength and power alone. Kai says some of the most truest things in beyblade.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've noticed that a lot of arguments and unproductive conversations have been happening on the site. Not a lot of healthy debate. So as a nice middle ground topic, who is you favorite blader and give and an depth reason why. This, like all art, is purely subjective. Nothing to do with who's stronger than who. Just your favorite character and why. Sound off.

Thank you for saying this by the way.

My favorite blader is Dante Koryu. He's pretty young and very goofy and fun which is something I love about the character. He also has some unique character quirks where his face gets red when he's anxious or riled up. Despite the goofy exterior he is also very smart, which is a very good combo of traits to me. He also has a bey that is cool for multiple reasons. First its not just some warrior or knight, and also I do think most Dragon's just look cool. Second its bound gimmicks are actually very cool. It also has lots of metal on the tips and I am a fan of metal. Overall very epic character and I am a fan.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: adrPmnZ.jpg][/font]
not in a love way he will alway love gingka
I suggest you all watch G-Revolution. Not only does it have good and intense battles, animation, etc. But it has good character development
Just as a reminder this isn't about who's stronger than who. So no mentioning certain bladers being stronger than others. It can cause the opposite effect of what the question is about. Mentioning their strength as a reason why you like them is fine. Just no comparisons to other bladers please.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've noticed that a lot of arguments and unproductive conversations have been happening on the site. Not a lot of healthy debate. So as a nice middle ground topic, who is you favorite blader and give and an depth reason why. This, like all art, is purely subjective. Nothing to do with who's stronger than who. Just your favorite character and why. Sound off.

My favorite blader is Dante Koryu. He's pretty young and very goofy and fun which is something I love about the character. He also has some unique character quirks where his face gets red when he's anxious or riled up. Despite the goofy exterior he is also very smart, which is a very good combo of traits to me. He also has a bey that is cool for multiple reasons. First its not just some warrior or knight, and also I do think most Dragon's just look cool. Second its bound gimmicks are actually very cool. It also has lots of metal on the tips and I am a fan of metal. Overall very epic character and I am a fan.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: adrPmnZ.jpg][/font]
[Image: WhTi1l1.jpg]
Name one blader you think needs more character development
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name one blader you think needs more character development

lui
phi from turbo
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

No prob. I just think this can be a welcome break from all the arguing.

I'm a huge Dante fan as well. One of the main reasons I like Rise.
I know this isnt the correct place to say this but please everyone forgive me for making alot of useless and stupid debates.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Name one blader you think needs more character development

Aiger
I think I might just leave beyblade once and for all
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know this isnt the correct place to say this but please everyone forgive me for making alot of useless and stupid debates.

Its fine. Just try to not do it again and you're golden.
whoa aiger does not need charather development at all
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know this isnt the correct place to say this but please everyone forgive me for making alot of useless and stupid debates.

Amongs all legendary blader(anime)maybe Aiga/Aiger, every other legends already have good character development
don't leave earthhelios
The only thing I will say about Aiger is this. If they dont want him to be world champion then thats fine by me