Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I know and he went against Tsubasa and Tsubasa destroyed him in one minute and Tsubasa was like die little boy. and Yu was like IMMA BIG BOY. And Tsubasa was ok little boy
I dont know why alot of bladers are so cocky.
because there mom fed them a bunch of bull carp when they were kids and they believe it and they are like MY MOM SAID IM AM THE BEST. AND THAT MEANS IM THE BEST. and people like Ryuga are like ok time for you to realize true power
The straight up biggest jerk there is in beyblade is Lui
I know he has crazy blue hair and he thinks that makes him cool. and he always talks smack but can't ever show it
I dont like the fact Shu is the last legendary blader to appear. His bey is always strong
suoh thinks he is strong to. he always has his eyes closed until he fights. and when he loses he looks depressed
his eyes makes him look evil is eyes need to stay closed lOL
I know who else doesnt open there eyes.
Gary from OG
Nowaguma from MFB
also did you know that benkei has a crush on madoka?
spits out coffee
Hold the beyphone.... wait what- Benkei likes Madoka!!!!!???
yeah I HAVE PROOF!!!!!!! Benkei is always saying her name alot. plus he always smiles when he is around her. and sweats whenever he talks to her. it makes it a bit suspicous
gingka I think has a crush on hikaru... I am not sure though
that is true. plus he thinks she is cute and that would explain why he started stuttering when he spoke to her
Wait for real? Gingka actually called her cute
no but he did drool when he first saw her
Oh Gingka! how could you do this man.
Kenta cant even third wheel Gingka without him drooling lol
plus kenta? who does he like? GINKA???????????? Kenta can't third wheel lol
Ugh I cant even imagine someone liking Ren lol
who likes Ryuga?
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I enjoyed the latest burst episode and I will once again say that I am super excited for the upcoming tag team tournament and totally enjoy the teams. One thing I don’t understand is Shu getting a new outfit. Don’t get me wrong, it’s certainly a cool and welcome change but it seems really unnecessary and random. 

Another unrelated thing, wasn’t the legend festival supposed to occur in the manga? If so, why hasn’t it? I’m pretty sure Wakiya mentions it somewhere along the line.

No, it was never meant to happen in the manga